Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg has she brought that pink nightie back again.
Surely it should have been cut up for dusters by now.

It reminds me of a nightie, my aunty Mary used to wear, she had hilla odgen rollers in as well before she went to bed.

The other one screams hyathenice bucket 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WTF who puts a poll up for this tit! What a disgusting show off
It's utterly vile and tastless. If your partner is buying you a present then take the time to select bag that you really like, will use with your style and means something to you. Not the one a poll of random arae lickers likes.
I just think it's the most thoughtless but if content creation I have seen for a while!

Reactions: 18
Anyone else think it’s a bit strange she’s taking her weirdo personal trainer with her to all these press events?? He was at the Lakeland one the other day and now he’s at the comfort one with her? Maybe somethings going on between them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else think it’s a bit strange she’s taking her weirdo personal trainer with her to all these press events?? He was at the Lakeland one the other day and now he’s at the comfort one with her? Maybe somethings going on between them 😂
Now now, someone as famous as our Lyns needs her support staff to go with her. She's probably hot her hairdresser, her stylist and her MUA as well. Oh wait.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can't wait for her to snoop here tomorrow. . Trolling us tattlers. ..
Lyns, hun, why did you not include the bag for lyfe. . Aldi, Lidl etc . .

Reactions: 2
I've been saying this for ages too, no class, Gucci and LV are generally not high end luxury bags for classic women. She won't get a Mulberry one because the logo won't be big
Yeah Gucci and LV I see some characters parading around so the in your face logos would put me off. I like Mulberry because their logo is discreet but as you say it wouldn’t be suitable for Lynsey. I’ve got designer bags but I’d never post anything on social media. My friend always has her bags in shot of her meal or drink and I think it’s just showing off. Lots of people can’t afford this sort of thing so I find it in bad taste. As for Lynsey’s dresses they’re vile!

Reactions: 13
A braggy bag, to go with her braggy belt and sunglasses. .
I like "nice" things but prefer to be discreet. Poor ol lynsey thinks she's in the elite club.
Photographing the head rests on her 1st class train journeys . . It just cheapens the whole thing.

Reactions: 9
I presumed he was there to film her. She only seemed to have 2 friends there and a lot of the clips were of the 3 of them together 😅 it's still a bit strange though

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.