Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mines 10, she's always been really slim.
I don't think her daughter looks malnourished, just tall and slim. I can see my ribs, I'm a size 14.

Their portions are really small though, and the half a cake at the m&s cafe is weird. Just eat a whole slice 😅
This was the image that made me question their eating habits .

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Well that’s an ancient picture above she’s got that awful panel effect wallpaper now. Recycled content at it’s finest Cocknose.

Reactions: 3
But it’s ok for her to steal a quote, write it on a pink background and put her hashtag on it?? She didn’t credit the original person who made that quote did she the bleeping hypocritical old slapper. PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH COCKNOSE

Reactions: 14
Her addressing her audience. .
Good morning beautiful people 🤢
Thats SO not a Lynsey thing ~ desperate to be like everyone else!!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.