Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum I suspect had an ED, her meals were tiny, she smoked like a chimney (still does) I put weight on after having my kids & got the usual ‘I was back in my size 10 jeans 8 weeks after you were born’ it’s now affected me, I went from a size 22/24 down to a size 14 after my marriage breakdown, I’m obsessed with my weight now, if I’m over a certain weight I won’t eat, I get angry at myself for eating something, I look at other women & think how the hell can you eat so much & stay slim, I walk 5 plus miles a day, I’m forever on the go at my workplace. I lie to friends about what I’ve eaten etc….she is definitely rubbing off on her kids with her eating habits. Sorry for the long post.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
All is back to normal in the world of Lynz. Her milk "Froffer" is back in stock and she's having "Pomegramite" in her salad.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She said on her story this morning she was on Storm Huntleys (think that’s her name’) show this morning via zoom discussing clutter… I only saw Aggie (of Kim and Aggie fame) discussing it via zoom… was Lynsey last minute dumped 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where’s the rest of the dinner ?
I’m not body shaming - I am absolutely not but as the mum to teen girls I was really horrified at the picture of her daughter , she’s severely underweight, almost malnourished looking poor kid
There's hardly anything on that plate!! My youngest is very thin and eats double that

Reactions: 4
My 7yr old is exactly the same!
Mines 10, she's always been really slim.
I don't think her daughter looks malnourished, just tall and slim. I can see my ribs, I'm a size 14.

Their portions are really small though, and the half a cake at the m&s cafe is weird. Just eat a whole slice 😅

Reactions: 4
Ooooo, whose she calling out for using her content? The cleaning lady? 🤔
Pot and kettle springs to mind..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sure that suitcase quote been doing the rounds long before she posted it.

Reactions: 9
Says the two, who are forever ripping off someone else ideas and reviews. It’s a well known fact.

Anyhow this is how their unholy alliance began. Lynsey ripped off Lyndseys post of few Christmas ago re cream eggs 😏

Reactions: 6
this is a dinner.. lynsey
20240407_155634.jpg

---
Why is Lynseys surname Crombie and Robs is Dunford ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Think the twins are Crombie too, maybe she's kept it so that she's the same as them. Possible it could be her maiden name 🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.