Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe anything this woman says! Why even book a holiday in the sun when there’s plenty of other places to go?!

Reactions: 6
I don’t believe anything this woman says! Why even book a holiday in the sun when there’s plenty of other places to go?!
Because apparently the rest of her family wanted a sunny holiday and she didn't want to let them down or stay behind 🙄 she hasn't made them sound very caring or considerate at all, given everything she's been through.

Reactions: 7
Because apparently the rest of her family wanted a sunny holiday and she didn't want to let them down or stay behind 🙄 she hasn't made them sound very caring or considerate at all, given everything she's been through.
I know right? I just can’t believe that Rib, if he loves her, would insist on going on a beach type holiday knowing her situation. Let’s face it, he’s such a wet wipe wouldn’t he just go along with what ball buster Lynsey wants anyway? Which is why I think it’s all lies, and that it’s her who still craves the sun.

It’s bullshit

After such a sanctimonious grid post, we get this photo… Rib looking decidedly red, especially on his slap head. She’ll be trying to tell us he’s wearing fake tan next 🙄
Why doesn't Richaaaaard EVER wear a hat on these holidays!? does the queen BAN them?

Also I fully think they ran that grid post through Chat GPT as the standard of spelling and grammar is better than when daughter dearest ghosts the posts, let alone Lynz :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Gotta get ALL the washing done asap. Have a lie in and do it throughout the week if you’re tired. She does this every time she’s been away on holiday!

Reactions: 9
Endless posts today about how she's completed all the washing and ironing already . .
Zzzzzz 🥱

Wonder if she's straight back to the dried up old levvery beef dinner? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's with all the sand in the suitcase?? Surely you give everything a good shake before packing and also pack shoes in plastic bags etc?
For all her waffle on packing cubes etc her packing is cr@p.

The vac looked a load of Shite as well , took forever to hoover up a few grains and even then didnt look like it got it all. Typical of the rubbish she shills constantly

The vac looked a load of Shite as well , took forever to hoover up a few grains and even then didnt look like it got it all. Typical of the rubbish she shills constantly
It’d be far quicker to empty out the sand outside whilst she disinfects them like she normally does 😉

Reactions: 5
Where’s the rest of the dinner ?
I’m not body shaming - I am absolutely not but as the mum to teen girls I was really horrified at the picture of her daughter , she’s severely underweight, almost malnourished looking poor kid

All the space on that plate!
Exactly what I thought . . 🤣
---
I’m not body shaming - I am absolutely not but as the mum to teen girls I was really horrified at the picture of her daughter , she’s severely underweight, almost malnourished looking poor kid
When Lynsey quotes she only ever had sweets on a certain day as a child and now as an adult has a "skinny whip" as a treat and only ever shares a slice of cake with Rib .. shes only got herself to blame for her daughters ED . .
Remember, she shames those kids by videoing and sharing on socials all the hidden sweet and crisp wrappers she finds in their rooms ..

The daft advertising voice on that holiday essentials post, honestly if you must post rubbish at least do it in your normal way🙄.
---
All the kids are so thin, whatever issues she has around food is affecting all of them.

It doesn’t seem to be affecting Lyns though the greedy cow must be eating more than her fair share of the slop as she has a decent meaty figh on her

• Haha
Exactly what I thought . . 🤣
---

When Lynsey quotes she only ever had sweets on a certain day as a child and now as an adult has a "skinny whip" as a treat and only ever shares a slice of cake with Rib .. shes only got herself to blame for her daughters ED . .
Remember, she shames those kids by videoing and sharing on socials all the hidden sweet and crisp wrappers she finds in their rooms ..
She’s a menace where food is concerned. I lived with a parent who was similar: never let us have treats in the house; still obsesses over calories and fat at 68; would binge eat after food shopping, and still judges themselves by their weight on the scales. It’s left me with constant food and weight issues to the detriment of my mental health since I was 14/15. Leatherface takes it to a whole new level with the internet shaming though. I really feel sorry for Molly, she seems a sweet girl who’s controlled by her mother’s own issues.

IMG_0107.jpeg

taken from mollies TikTok, this isn’t normal! Also it seems encouraged by Lynsey! This is inappropriate content for TikTok as never know what weirdos are watching

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.