Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely they aren’t trying to peddle that Dr Pawpaw stuff as proper sun screen!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Surely they aren’t trying to peddle that Dr Pawpaw stuff as proper sun screen!
I hope not. For someone who claims she’s had ‘invasive melanoma’ using a moisturiser as sun cream is probably why. Such dangerous behaviour!

I hope not. For someone who claims she’s had ‘invasive melanoma’ using a moisturiser as sun cream is probably why. Such dangerous behaviour!
My hubby had a Basel cell carcinoma removed and has been told in no uncertain terms that he must wear factor 50 at all times and has to go for 3 month check ups for 2 years - she is full of 💩

Reactions: 7
I feel someone should warn The Bean Around place what it’s letting itself in for with Queen Lynsey looking for a new regular Saturday morning haunt 🙈🙈

• Haha
I reckon the local M&S haven't actually closed at all. They've just barred lego hair, Rib and the demon dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I the only one who wonders why these big cleaning influencers always clean around things and never actually move stuff to clean properly. They are all amateurs

Reactions: 5
I followed this thread when Hinch was boring so don’t look at her account much. Anyway is there something wrong with her? She seems to act like a child or had certain needs because it’s all very odd.
On another note, has she lived in Peterborough long? I lived there for a few years and due to the job I did, knew a lot of people so I hope I maybe knew her or knew of her or even better, was her boss 😜

Reactions: 4
We are adults in this household, have only been home from work for an hour and are just cooking dinner. Is that not normal time for most people without young children?!

Reactions: 4
Putting her kitchen to bed, ain’t that what Hinch used to say ? God she would give anything to have been her 😂.

She really is a boring old women, would love to just once see this crazy family she keeps saying they are.

Reactions: 8
Putting her kitchen to bed, ain’t that what Hinch used to say ? God she would give anything to have been her 😂.

She really is a boring old women, would love to just once see this crazy family she keeps saying they are.
Funnily enough Hinch describes her family as crazy too - I don’t think either of these pathetic attention seeking women know the definition of crazy. They live very dull & fake lives because most of the time they are just thinking of what to post on IG - what will gain them the money, the likes, attention, the engagement stats and validations they are seeking.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.