Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And for £58 it’s hideous! And she clearly has no style and that plain top is exactly what needs teaming up with it to balance it out. She looks like one of those toilet roll covers my Nan used to have 😂
duck knows what she’s gunna wear it with. I thought she actually looked passable with it and the white vest

Reactions: 3
Remember at the beginning of the year when she said she wasn’t going to buy any new clothes, this woman talks so much shite about LITERALLY everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see we are still invading our teenagers (actually adults) privacy. Can you imagine the uproar if her children went through her drawers, bathrooms and bins.

Emotional abuse is becoming a reality here for the twins and Jake. Awful woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why is it every time she has a biopsy done she can’t walk for weeks or has to take it easy. I have had them before and just got on with it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.