Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a day cream with spf in Cocknose is she now taking the P nope she’s thick.
That bottle is tiny! I thought it was a lip balm. That's only enough to do about 2 or 3 facefuls, yet her and her daughter are both using it?!

Reactions: 7
But you have Lynz frequently! We’ve seen the proof! She must think we are all as fickk as her never once had she promoted sun care until now! I know we must also remember that her skin cancer was hereditary too.

Also the one photo she posted of Rib had a bright pink forehead and her daughter was burnt too!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Oh Lynsey come on, saying you never had sunburn… You can gaslight your followers all you like, but you know the truth (as does your skin), and so does Tattle! Stop being so sanctimonious, it’s pathetic. It’s alright to admit you used to be a sun worshipper if you’re trying to change, but don’t attempt to re-write history.

These photos were all posted in Lynsey’s stories between March and September 2023. Just a few examples of the dozens from over the last few years.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
“Don’t be a lobster” she says. She’s got some nerve when you see her red raw levver chest and face.

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she says she’s never had sunburn with her skin type and freckles !!! 😡
I have half Mediterranean skin and I get sun burn. She is very irresponsible with all she is writing?? Who is in charge of her socials?!
Bizarre statements to make!

Reactions: 5
She’s never had those fugly black sandals off her feet. Seeing her extra long toes and weird long fick toe nails makes me want to heave.
Each to their own, but those sandals are just awful and see one must be rubbing her big toe as she had a plaster over it.
I'm confused, has she had it confirmed she had melanoma? I thought the mole that was removed was not cancerous but if left could have become dangerous? Regardless though her behaviour in the sun is scary.

Reactions: 3
So what do we all think of this on her grid today? I’m speechless I simply cannot put into words what I truly think is this for sympathy or something else. Or pure lies
Is she thick??? TAN =SKIN DAMAGE!!! There is no sun tan that is safe. Yes most of the time it’s quite safe and you won’t get skin cancer but her info is literally telling ppl to tan!! She needs to pack it in the bleeping twit!!!

Reactions: 6
Invasive melanoma - and she is still sunbathing 😯, hats, factor 50 etc is all well and good but how about forgetting about a suntan and sit under shade, stay out of the sun in the hottest part of the day as well as taking these precautions.

Reactions: 8
After such a sanctimonious grid post, we get this photo… Rib looking decidedly red, especially on his slap head. She’ll be trying to tell us he’s wearing fake tan next 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 3
So what do we all think of this on her grid today? I’m speechless I simply cannot put into words what I truly think is this for sympathy or something else. Or pure lies
Nope, sorry not buying it. She caused a right fuss over her mole removal, whipped up her brain dead followers by drip feeding information to maximise concern and attention. A mere few months later and she’s SITTING IN THE SUN IN A BIKINI READING. Even those who are fick enough to blindly buy her crap and click all her links must be questioning her. I suspect she’s caught up on here/had some backlash and is trying to limit the damage. She’s a shallow, materialistic imbecile and all the aff links/polyester dresses/cheap holidays in the world will mean nothing if she’s faced with cancer as a result of her actions.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.