Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are these Molly Manager’s nails? 🤮 They’re absolutely vile.
And yeah, I’m sure she’s a massive Sex Pistols fan, although Pretty Vacant isn’t far off the mark 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Mollies insta is an open account and as a parent I would not be letting her post some of the pics she has on there in what I consider skimpy clothes and slutty poses, never know who’s looking at the account!

Reactions: 2
Another day of not covering up. I just can’t with how up her own arse this woman is. As said up thread, anyone who’s had a skin cancer scare would not dress like this.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
She’s never had those fugly black sandals off her feet. Seeing her extra long toes and weird long fick toe nails makes me want to heave.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well that hats been plonked on her head for the photo again. She’s bleating on about people who have bright red skin erm you and your daughter had burnt arms the other day. Did anyone get a screenshot of them both 😂
Not her putting “all covered up” at the top of that photo 😂 Lyns your chest and arms are out too!
also her saying she’s never had sunburn?!? I distinctly remember her coming back from previous holidays with a bright red leather looking chest!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is frigging illiterate! Does she truly not understand the concept of punctuation.

Reactions: 7
Well that hats been plonked on her head for the photo again. She’s bleating on about people who have bright red skin erm you and your daughter had burnt arms the other day. Did anyone get a screenshot of them both 😂
Looks suspiciously like sunburn on her left arm....

Reactions: 7
She’s obviously got a filter on that pic, otherwise she’s a medical miracle by getting lighter 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.