Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo something odd going on with her snout

It’s all that lying she does 🤭
---
Maybe I’m a massive slob, I can’t think of anything worse than being in jeans and a frilly top whilst cleaning and making dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

It’s all that lying she does 🤭
---
Maybe I’m a massive slob, I can’t think of anything worse than being in jeans and a frilly top whilst cleaning and making dinner.
Never mind her nose getting bigger in those stories in her frilly top her hands looked MASSIVE!!! Like man hands 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That bag!! 🫣

Because we all know Lynsey LOVES colour . . And has zero style 👀
I am a strong believer that people can choose to wear whatever they want and I often wear bright colours myself, but even I drew a sharp intake of breath when I saw that bag 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘Much more easier’ - Lynsey when you are working for a brand, check your grammar first.

Reactions: 8
The people who run social media for these brands must be as poorly educated as she is, because they don’t seem to notice or care about her excruciating sabotage of the English language. Cash is king, to quote the film 🙁

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.