Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And that’s without all the Dorothy Perkins and other ones that she gets delivered on a daily basis too. She’s so far detached from reality, she’s clueless as to how people actually live. I do think she has a shopping addiction.
She reminds of a person who gets a rush of adrenaline from purchasing something, but it’s short lived, therefore needing to buy something else to keep the cycle going. She definitely has unaddressed psychological issues from her first husband- the holding onto childhood through her ‘love of pink’ isn’t typical adult behaviour. It screams someone mentally unstable.

Reactions: 4
Raking it in 💷

What a load of old tosh, half of her answers are lies - "use my Gucci bag every day" "treat myself to a weekly blow-dry" "my house is very very clean". Appreciate its a Q&A for an article but my word, could she boast anymore, I'm all for people doing well and especially if they have worked hard for it but not when you have scammed people for it, honestly read the room Lynsey, one thing that's right is yes it could end tomorrow and with any luck all these huns will find themselves having to go and find normal work .

Reactions: 3
The amount of clothing in that house is off the scale obscene. Who throws out (gives away 🙄) that much stuff every few weeks?!
Am I the only person who wears pretty much the same clothes all year plus or minus a layer depending on the temp? I don’t know anyone apart from mainly instawankers with their gifted tatt who swap out their wardrobes twice a year? Maybe I’m just a povvo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lumpy nose, cringy pose, dressing like a child in frumpy gingham clothes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
God so much to unpack from todays stories 🤦🏼‍♀️
1. It’s leaves not leafs (last week it was shelfs instead of shelves)
2. You don’t use hot water on stains it sets them
3. Why are you faffing about with that steamer it won’t get rid of the creases. Do it steady and straight
4. How can you steam a dress that the bottom of it is draped on the floor?
That is all for now. She’s as fick as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.