Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is one fick grifter that’s for sure. Out wiv Rib who looks as happy as always , for the usual dog wowk as per their totally regimented schedule 😴😴😴😴
Is the change coming? Didn't you tell us last year that you were peri menopausal Lynz?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh gawd the latest dress haul - all so vile and ill fitting. I just cannot with her. She acts and dresses like a 7 year old. Ridiculous woman.

My can’t she go to the bridge on her own? Probably because there’s no one to take a pic - all for the gram!

Reactions: 5
My can’t she go to the bridge on her own? Probably because there’s no one to take a pic - all for the gram!
She can’t do anything or go anywhere on her own. I think the only thing she does solo is perhaps go to Asda, Lidl, etc, places like that. Even then, if she can persuade a poor unfortunate to go with her she will.

What’s clean about that? Looks smeared and still has bits on it. Sloppy work again lyns. And you don’t put your stools up there you’ll scratch the worktop. Half a job Lynsey you should rename yourself

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She’s put them bloody bar stools on the work top again. Dirty cow, OCD my arse - makes me feel sick 🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
What a braggy/beggin twit . .
"I can't believe how many scamp and dude dresses I have" as she tags them.

Eff off . . Not in the mood for cunts today 😒

Reactions: 10
And every single one of them dresses is hideous just like you , vile cock nosed grifter that you are 🥊

Reactions: 8
She’s seriously annoying. Buys more dresses when she already has sixteen in her wardrobe alone. Another clothing pile for charity, how ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
She’s seriously annoying. Buys more dresses when she already has sixteen in her wardrobe alone. Another clothing pile for charity, how ridiculous.
She deffo wouldn’t be gifting those to charity she’d get the girls to sell them on Depop the tight arsed beg

Reactions: 2
And yet with every beg, mention and tag they still won’t work with her… how ridiculous can she make herself look? Also if every dress is around £50ish then she has just admitted to spending over £800 on clothing- what a way to alienate her followers even further.
And that’s without all the Dorothy Perkins and other ones that she gets delivered on a daily basis too. She’s so far detached from reality, she’s clueless as to how people actually live. I do think she has a shopping addiction.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.