Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is mango salad not a cold salad then?
Exactly just because she’s got sone deep friend prawns she thinks it’s not a cold salad?? And the calories on that plate even tho it’s small are still through the roof. She hasn’t a clue about healthy eating she just thinks small portions = low cal. She’s so bleeping clueless

Reactions: 6
Exactly just because she’s got sone deep friend prawns she thinks it’s not a cold salad?? And the calories on that plate even tho it’s small are still through the roof. She hasn’t a clue about healthy eating she just thinks small portions = low cal. She’s so bleeping clueless
And she’s not even skinny 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
God those nails are awful. There’s no apex! And her telling ppl about makeup 😱 she looks like an 80’s throwback who’d want tips from her??? Mrs bucket mark 2 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have given up watching TM with all the pedalo phil stuff and turned over to bbc and there was a lady called Nancy birtwhistle giving cleaning hacks and she was brilliant a total breath if fresh air, knows her stuff...she doesn't looked like barbies gran with fikk pink nails dressed head to toe in ghastly dresses so aye

Reactions: 13
I have given up watching TM with all the pedalo phil stuff and turned over to bbc and there was a lady called Nancy birtwhistle giving cleaning hacks and she was brilliant a total breath if fresh air, knows her stuff...she doesn't looked like barbies gran with fikk pink nails dressed head to toe in ghastly dresses so aye
I LOVE Nancy! She’s so good.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh she’s lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wasn't Nancy on GBBO years back?
Yep and she won it! I’d say she’s a must follow on insta if you’re interested in eco cleaning. Her book ‘Clean and Green’ is the second most useful cleaning book ever after the iconic original ‘How clean is your House’ book.

Queen Nancy leaves all these grabby instahuns who sell out any expertise they ever had for a 2p swipe up in the dust! Nancy rave thread pls!

• Heart
Yet again, after harping on about the S clean on mirrors, here she is again swirling and swiping.
Gotta have a good memory if ya gonna lie Lynsey . .

• Haha
What are all her clothes and accessories so childish?
That bag looks like something a 6 year old would like.

Screenshot_20230426-155320_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
I love how a certain word is turned into pedalo on here 😂

• Haha
Broccoli salad??!! 🤮
Why doesn't she ever eat anything normal for lunch - like a sandwich or a toastie 🤷🏼‍♀️
Whether she's rustling up lunch or dinner, you can guarantee it's gonna be a disgusting mess 💯🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes I think some strange work has been done to try and disguise the pure penis vibes given off by her nose

• Haha
Yes I think some strange work has been done to try and disguise the pure penis vibes given off by her nose
Penis vibes am clutching ma beak here ...the last time I saw such thing it was trying to impregnate me 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.