Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a drip
He is like. If he’s happily married he needs to tell his face because the camera never lies. Any time he is smiling you can tell she’s ordered him to do it because it looks unnatural and forced. I’d feel sorry for Rib, except that he’s an enabler, so no, he needs to get his nuts back from Lynsey’s Goocci bag and set her straight.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nice dirty ironing board cover lyns. Surely you wash it or have a new one in the splinter cupboard you dirty mare!!

Reactions: 6
Nice dirty ironing board cover lyns. Surely you wash it or have a new one in the splinter cupboard you dirty mare!!
Didn’t she just put a new cover on very recently? Or like everything else was it an old regurgitated story, used as an advert, pretending it’s current ???

ETA - look what she’s got on her feet! PMSL 🤣🤣 Scam and DooDoo flop flips 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Didn’t she just put a new cover on very recently? Or like everything else was it an old regurgitated story, used as an advert, pretending it’s current ???

ETA - look what she’s got on her feet! PMSL 🤣🤣 Scam and DooDoo flop flips 🤣
Yes she did show a new cover recently but like you say it could have been a recycled clip🙄
Love the Christmas gravy boat, now I love anyone who shows real life and this would tickle me as it's totally relatable but with her thinking she is above everyone else I'm surprised.

Reactions: 1
I think Lynz finally twigged that #cleantok is the main reason brands are less willing to chuck money at her and the other boring increasingly moribund Instahuns these days!

The last comment is particularly hilarious for the lack of self awareness… it’s awful how they encourage people to buy tat that people don’t need isn’t it dear :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Its more than cringey the utter crap that comes out of this idiots mouth!!

Inner peace . .
Eff off 🤣

Reactions: 3
Never seen such a load of shite … did any of you know if you do a wash load a day you will end up with …. Clean clothes???!!! What a stupid bint she is so unbelievably fick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And for a family of five it looks like half a load of laundry 🙄 I wash every other day ish, but always do two loads then, I hate laundry, I don’t want to be doing it every bloody day 😫😫 I’d rather keep doing it my way 👌

Reactions: 6
Her dog goes on that bed she’s folding the clean washing on 😷. Also for someone who claims to be “obsessive” her clothes hangers are 💩

Reactions: 3
Jesus you could dig your garden up with those they are like tusks , another bodge job for cock nose much like the bargain basement fillers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.