Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Found some beauty’s …. Her modelling career has blossomed over the years. She should rename herself “queen of the camera”
---
Found some beauty’s …. Her modelling career has blossomed over the years. She should rename herself “queen of the camera”
The shoe ones are my fave!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Opinionated

VIP Member
Whenever she uses that steamer on the toilet it always seems like the steam would just be blasting all the germs off the toilet and around the room?? I don’t see how it’s really that effective unless your toilet was already spotless?
She doesn’t know how to use a steamer correctly. You have to have it pretty close and constant for it to kill germs. The way she wafts it about you may aswell use a fucking hairdryer 🤦🏼‍♀️ she is just a fraud

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Ffs if this is what puts her in a bad mood she really needs to give her head a wobble and change her life priorities.

Just yesterday she was flogging gummy vitamins saying how they’ve helped her mood. Clearly all lies. All it takes is her Instagram stats to take a dip and she’s in the doldrums moaning about it 🤷🏼‍♀️ No amount of menopause vitamins will sort that out.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Opinionated

VIP Member
She is getting ridiculous now. Someone sit her down and have a word 🙈
It’s the biggest laff she’s given me!!! All she did was use her location and Google came up with where she was it so she tagged it it was clear as day!!! she’s a fucking melt
Get in the bin lyns THE FRIENDS ARE CLEARLY TAKING THE PISS 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

JG54

What need is there for her to be going through that boys drawers, especially his underwear drawer at that! privacy invading old cow

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s ugly by any means and I try not to comment on people’s appearances. And I’m going to hell for this but the gollum vibes were real in that image from gmb

48AB1D4F-C2FA-4ED1-A1C7-400B84CB958E.jpeg
98D6ABFE-FAAB-4E19-8FC9-3BD87BD68B98.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
If I didn't know what day it was, the cafe story of a drippy pillock carrying a tray of coffees and a solitary cake tells me it's Saturday 😏
Jeeez she's so borrrrrrrrrrring and predictable 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
Im a dog lover but that is the ugliest dog I have ever seen!!! It’s got greasy fur like a footballer’s mullet perm from the 80s and eyes like laser beams

• Haha