Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gawd, that photo of Rib and Jakey, Rib’s face looks like a puffed up tomato…especially his forehead 😳 Someone really ought to explain proper use of sunscreen to that entire family.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jake looks very different to the Colosseum pic.
Filtered much!

339975663_597539979076901_7679902163728713878_n.jpg
339499505_132658859760553_1308616567989557910_n.jpg

What? Commas or full stops do exist Lyns.

(btw I do get what she means but I thought she was a best-selling author)

Untitled2.png

Reactions: 4
I promise you Lynsey . .
NOBODY CARES 🙄
🤣 she is sooooo irritating! It's the way she gives these 'tips' out as if they are some kind of revelation - who wouldn't put a bit of soap on it? Or even better just wash it when you get home it was the tiniest speck it's not like it wouldn't come out!
---
Rob and Jake both look a pair of simpletons to be honest wiff you.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has real problems with some of the most basic rules in grammar doesn’t she?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She has real problems with some of the most basic rules in grammar doesn’t she?
its like she never went to school! I can’t bear when people throughout life don’t learn basic skills. The most shocking one this week was Stacey Solomons father wrote our selfs?! I mean how old are you? Educate yourselves. It’s not difficult

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Moaning that a school trip who have already been a day delayed gets on her flight instead of her. Who does she think she is?!! Would be different story if it had been Jakey Wakey’s school trip delayed, wouldn’t it. They’re all grown up, surely they can hang around a few hours in an airport without moaning.

Reactions: 10
Moaning that a school trip who have already been a day delayed gets on her flight instead of her. Who does she think she is?!! Would be different story if it had been Jakey Wakey’s school trip delayed, wouldn’t it. They’re all grown up, surely they can hang around a few hours in an airport without moaning.
I get the impression that 1) she thinks she’s more important / famous than she actually is and 2) she just likes to whinge and moan 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.