Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she have her own candle range way back . .
Why the duck is she banging on about candle refills?

Reactions: 1
I’m dying to know what trainners or boots she’s going to pair with it 😂😂 no doubt the trousers will be 4 inches too short awell 😂😂😂 I just can’t she’s done me today I can’t stop laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really hope she’s wearing those nasty white boots with that outfit , just to finish off this monstrosity of todays outfit , which she will say is a really lovely one 🤥

Reactions: 3
Well you’ve all beaten me to the comments on todays monstrosity of an outfit but couldn’t resist this screenshot, please stop pulling at your tits when talking about your clothes cocknose.
It’s a nervous habit. She must be uncomfortable in her skin otherwise she’d leave her clothes alone instead of keep pulling at them all the time. She obviously feels they don’t fit right. Bob on in this case Lego hair 😂

Reactions: 2
When posting about that cookbook she said of the author ‘she’s wroten a book’!!!! WROTEN wtf is she educated at all or is she just FICK 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Unprofessional as ever. For an advert, that entire story was out of focus. This is her job. I hope M&S see it.

In fact, I might forward it to their proper marketing department, I know an executive there, not just their SM team who seem to put up with any old shite.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.