Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever she uses that steamer on the toilet it always seems like the steam would just be blasting all the germs off the toilet and around the room?? I don’t see how it’s really that effective unless your toilet was already spotless?
I thought exactly the same. Where does all the dirt go?

Reactions: 2
Whenever she uses that steamer on the toilet it always seems like the steam would just be blasting all the germs off the toilet and around the room?? I don’t see how it’s really that effective unless your toilet was already spotless?
She doesn’t know how to use a steamer correctly. You have to have it pretty close and constant for it to kill germs. The way she wafts it about you may aswell use a bleeping hairdryer 🤦🏼‍♀️ she is just a fraud

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she instructs everybody to clean glass and mirrors using the S method . . Then proceeds to clean in a swirling motion.
She's so tit at everything.
And PLEASE, ditch the TRAINNER socks 🤢
---
Ahhhh, now the mirror cleaning makes sense . .
It was so she could send herself a question about which "clothes" she uses

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah definitely wrote that herself - the microfibre also “leaf fluff off of the clothes” 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she always mop to then have to walk over where she’s just mopped, mop so you walk backwards across the dry bits and mop where you’ve already stood

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t know how to use a steamer correctly. You have to have it pretty close and constant for it to kill germs. The way she wafts it about you may aswell use a bleeping hairdryer 🤦🏼‍♀️ she is just a fraud
Everything she does is so slapdash isn’t it. She just pretends to clean so she can get her adverts in.

Who is the dollop who continues to inject filler in her face? 🤔 Surely they would come up with another treatment or plan?
The more that goes in, the deeper her eyes are sinking!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who is the dollop who continues to inject filler in her face? 🤔 Surely they would come up with another treatment or plan?
The more that goes in, the deeper her eyes are sinking!!
She looks so puffy and no definition now but looking at the state of her lips and the nails I’m not surprised she’s botched

Reactions: 3
Watching her mates stories dazzling?
Lynsey is recording herself talking and sure dazzling is taking the piss cringing at her?

• Haha
Just watched her stories, when she's pouring the bucket of dirty water down the loo, she's pouring the water onto the bloody floor!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does she have to spoil the clean today by saying she justs wants to wash her hair, as if she feels grubby 🙄
I know she will say she does these cleans quite often 🤔, but she will never be that girl from Austria (I think) that does gifted cleans as her content not to mention she is sponsored by scrub daddy to fly to different countries to clean.

It’s a nice thing they’ve done but why do they have to behave like a couple of dicks
Just come on here to post the video. She’s such a dick I’ve got second hand embarrassment for her 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
I don’t get this while driving issue- she lives in a town where it dual carriageways are the norm. She has to drive them to get around.

Reactions: 6
Watching her mates stories dazzling?
Lynsey is recording herself talking and sure dazzling is taking the piss cringing at her?
Correct me if I’m wrong but she has done a story about all the companies gifting the products but (unless I missed it) our Lynz hasn’t… if you watched her stories on their own you might think she was doing it all from the goodness of her heart…

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.