Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a prime example of money can’t buy you class! She probably wants to be the This Morning Travel Guru now 🙄 with her great advice.
if my job was social media, the last thing I’d want to do is be on my phone the whole time on holiday documenting it! Live in the moment and share one thing with just your family x

Reactions: 6
Why didn’t she sleep in? I’m sure they don’t HAVE to get up so early on a Saturday morning after flying back! She’s up earlier that me and I haven’t been anywhere 😂

Reactions: 10
So because SS kid gets in the cockpit lego hair has to steal it as her idea, now the flood gates will be open for everyone asking to go in the cockpit and I bet cocknose orchestrated the whioe thing pushing mini wet wipe jakey into doing it for the gram so aye

Attachments

Reactions: 4
So because SS kid gets in the cockpit lego hair has to steal it as her idea, now the flood gates will be open for everyone asking to go in the cockpit and I bet cocknose orchestrated the whioe thing pushing mini wet wipe jakey into doing it for the gram so aye
I can’t believe he has never been in a cockpit before, especially considering he is wanting to be pilot. As a child growing up, we didn’t have many holidays but each time we got to go to the cockpit and see the captains. He better work hard at school, there’s a lot to do to be a pilot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe he has never been in a cockpit before, especially considering he is wanting to be pilot. As a child growing up, we didn’t have many holidays but each time we got to go to the cockpit and see the captains. He better work hard at school, there’s a lot to do to be a pilot.
I hope he’s got a better grasp of English and literacy than his mother, for a start…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So basically she just wanted some freebies, upgrades or something 🤨
That's exactly what she was after, we have been offered many times free flights if we were willing to travel the next day but this is flights from America to the UK where is there isn't another flight that day, but with a short haul flight where another is available later on then no they aren't going to offer you free flights, usual is a food and drink voucher and they cannot also let you know the day before because they don't know how many exactly will turn up for the flight and they are hoping there are a few no shows.
Jake is lucky they got a nice pilot and crew to be able to go in the cockpit as it has been disallowed for a number of years, but some will let you if you ask at the end of the flight.
---
Queen of clean my a£#e. Anyone else spot the dirty shoe just packed amongst the other stuff in the suitcase🤢, honestly who doesn't pack their shoes in a plastic bag? I remember she used to waffle on about wiping down your suitcase etc when you came home because of germs etc and here she is putting manky shoes in beside everything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
After 3 hours sleep I certainly wouldn't be worrying about plug holes . .
Sad regimented life this woman lives.

Reactions: 9
After 3 hours sleep I certainly wouldn't be worrying about plug holes . .
Sad regimented life this woman lives.
Where were the girls? Was no one at home using the sinks? I have just come back from being away for a week and no one at home and my sinks weren't smelling.

Reactions: 4
Where were the girls? Was no one at home using the sinks? I have just come back from being away for a week and no one at home and my sinks weren't smelling.
I'm sure we will see her cleaning up their mess! Which isn't really mess!

Reactions: 3
Im a dog lover but that is the ugliest dog I have ever seen!!! It’s got greasy fur like a footballer’s mullet perm from the 80s and eyes like laser beams

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.