Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a bad life in a roomy home, ok deco is something else very plain, a fridge that must cost around 10k. A static caravan somewhere, an allotment, at least 3 holidays abroad plus mini weekends away plus theatre boxes to oneself, hotel stays lots of fizz, a personal trainer and not your average cars, travel 1st class around the Uk on trains. I do find the dinners somewhat basic and plain and looking at second properties I can see you feel down 🤔
All of this “lifestyle” is down to flogging useless tit to her sheep through aff links. With her big audience it’s just too easy & too lazy to stop. The system needs to change for her to not be fleecing 24/7

Reactions: 6
If I’ve learned anything today it’s that it’s worth reporting to the ASA as they eventually listen. Lynsey needs to be careful, the amount of undeclared AD’s she posts!

Reactions: 10
I think she has been fed up with doing Instagram for awhile but she is too greedy to give up the money and freebies, not to mention she would have to find a "real" job. She would like all the benefits without any effort.
I agree and I also think she thought her This Morning appearances would lead to a tv career (or at the very least a full time slot on This Morning) and its dawned on her it’s not going to happen and to finish her off, people are losing interest in her Instagram content too. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person 😏😏😏

Reactions: 10
She’s attention seeking, wanting people to inbox her all worried and asking if she’s ok after all her down and moody stories about hating algorithms
Yes I'm sure she'll appear wishing us a happy frow it fursday soon enough! God knows she needs a break she works so bloody hard 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I do believe lego hair has thrown her barbies out of the pram if I'm honest wiff you

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s attention seeking, wanting people to inbox her all worried and asking if she’s ok after all her down and moody stories about hating algorithms
She's alive and well - saw her earlier at the local shopping centre!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her insta should just literally be about cleaning tips if that’s what her expertise is. I think I started following her ages ago because of a cleaning thing I saw (obvs). Food, fashion and make up is not for her. She would be sooooo less annoying then and maybe her account would run better. I don’t want to see her posing in pictures etc. Just stick to your forte. If you were a dentist you wouldn’t start doing brain surgery for example 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s back wiv a reel and using bastardised Gary Glitter music on it 😡 Doesn’t she know about anything? Ignorance is not a defence wtf!

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Seriously 😳. How can someone be so thick and ignorant?!

Please share it x
I don’t know how to! It’s one of those daft soundtracks they use on reels but it’s the rock and roll music - you know the one. Perhaps someone else can add the reel in here. I know it’s not directly his song, but it’s glorifying his music and he’ll perhaps still earn from it…

I’ll try.

Reactions: 2
Who would continue to drink from a glass just because its pink?
I like to drink (especially wine) from a good quality glass . . She has zero class or style.

Reactions: 5
Good ol Lyns . .
Back from the depths of depression and instructing us how to vacuum correctly. ..
Are you wif me?
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.