Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why the lawn cut today , best way to completely knacker your grass up doing that in the winter

Reactions: 6
She is a total clown now all the idiots who follow her will be hacking their lawns ...lego hair why film your whipped like a dog husband cutting the lawn in winter 🤯
Robs and idiot for doing it surely he knows when to cut the grass perhaps it’s too untidy for her

Reactions: 2
She is a total clown now all the idiots who follow her will be hacking their lawns ...lego hair why film your whipped like a dog husband cutting the lawn in winter 🤯
God the pair of them are so boring & anal they have to make up non essential jobs to do on a Sunday! Just go & have a shag and give us all a break 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God the pair of them are so boring & anal they have to make up non essential jobs to do on a Sunday! Just go & have a shag and give us all a break 😂😂
Please don't mention 'anal' and Rib & Lynz having a shag in the same sentence. I can only assume she wears the strap on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Day one of my declutter challenge - I’m not wasting my life watching boring influencers rambling into their phones anymore 😂 Going to come here and get the TLDRs instead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This woman is beginning to boil my piss, how many ‘influencers’ have done the immunity tea this week? She then jumps on the bandwagon saying she’s been doing it for years 🤥

Reactions: 3
This woman is beginning to boil my piss, how many ‘influencers’ have done the immunity tea this week? She then jumps on the bandwagon saying she’s been doing it for years 🤥
Not one of them has an original thought of their own.

Reactions: 3
Considering she was making her immunity jizz, she was certainly sniffing a lot throughout so I’m not sure it’s working, to be honest wiff you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Considering she was making her immunity jizz, she was certainly sniffing a lot throughout so I’m not sure it’s working, to be honest wiff you.
Its good for coffs too apparently.. ap aye nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly cannot get over this hint telling us all how to declutter. Clearly her ‘Frow it Fursdays’ aren’t as impactful as she would hope!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.