Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamij

VIP Member
Thread suggestion;
Messy cupboards, granny frock, Lynsey’s nose looks like a cock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Oh my goodness so much to unpack on her stories tonight but mainly I’m laughing at the fact that she’s come all the way to London to eat in a Zizzi. Oh hun, you’re so basic It hurts.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Why do the girls look like they’ve photoshopped their heads onto this pic? Is lyns that pissed she needed a strong filter even tho she still looks a bloated mess 😂 And that’s right lyns get your Gucci belt on show I’m surprised you didn’t tag them
They look like 3 Afghan dogs

• Haha
Reactions: 18

pinkwaferbiscuit

Thread suggestion being as it’s getting close:

Another declutter, but her cupboards are still a mess. Tune into This Morning for her latest vile dress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
Has
The way to get a big company to work with you call em blind stupid Cocknose she’s going to end up with nothing the rate she’s headed

After I posted she’s added I’ve raised it with management well I hope your bloody proud of yourself Cocknose these staff members are thin on the ground everywhere you go. Your downright disgusting learn how to have a nice platform and stop with the clean police of eateries.
Has her page taken a new turn is she now the clean police? Why is she shaming places- why not just alert staff and move to a different table? Maybe she sat down whilst they were on between cleans? She doesn’t realise the luxury she has being able to go for a coffee at M&S during the day, at the peak of a cost of living crisis. Read the room Lyns- you’re alienating followers, and making yourself look stupid. Pompous stuck up woman.

Reactions: 16

beanpole

Chatty Member
She’s perpetually tidying up that cupboard with the dog leads in it. How’s it so messy all the time?

So what’s our new thread title going to be?
Thread suggestion:
Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
The drama! She went to Ireland on a plane. The way she's going on about it, you'd think she was forced to kayak solo to Australia.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

kettlecrisp32

She is acting like she is on a mission and doing everyone a service by checking if the toilets are clean🙄, honestly get a life, if I'm out somewhere and the toilets are not clean then I'm quite capable of letting a staff member know, if I feel that strongly about it, possibly wouldn't go back again, but it doesn't need a rant on SM. She should try finding a decent and suitable toilet to change a disabled child😬.
Bog Geldof strikes again

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lots to discuss ….

The gym pictures em aye ok Arnold ! And l think you are past the age for that attire

Those boots they are as long as she is tall and all that pleather 🤢🤢 that is a sweaty situation 😷

water is required on the train , why is that cause you love the booze and you are sitting with the commuters pished ? Oh and yyyaaawwwwnnnn if it’s first class

and hinting for a link up with Gym Shark yip probs about 20 years to late for that Lego dome

I thank you and goodnight 😂😂

• Haha

f1fangirl

Surely Rib was driving dangerously too while he was wobbling the car when she was talking? Just as dangerous if you ask me 🤷🏻‍♀️

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
If you're "Literally falling apart" when you're driving (I think you mean figuratively there Lynsey) then you're clearly not safe to be on the roads because you're a danger to others and shouldn't be driving.

Reactions: 13