Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent thread title from @Mum3boys was by far the winner 😂

Just a quick recap:

Lynsey continues to be in her boring routine of 10k dog walks, being brought trays of coffee or booze, and shilling her crappy pink Swan products and the other stuff they make.

She went to an awards event the other night - same old there too. Sparkly dress, outdated makeup and hair, ‘grand’ entrance, too much alcohol, etc.

Now she’s claiming anxiety is down to perimenopause…

Reactions: 8
The bleeping wave and walk gets me every time 😂😂😂 You can practically hear her say ‘right, go’ and Rib or Liv (whichever poor soul she has roped in) having to record her flounce past waving to the peasants.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s squeezing that lemon wrong 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can she not even use the simplest of gadgets properly?? Surely now she’s just taken as a joke as there’s nothing in her content worth looking at it’s just cringe worthy. she just needs to give it up now. I follow a young girl who’s got 3 kids and her cleaning tips are short fun and easy. This is the type of follower who deserves success not some old grabby witch who’s a bully and a fraud

• Heart
Excellent thread title from @Mum3boys was by far the winner 😂

Just a quick recap:

Lynsey continues to be in her boring routine of 10k dog walks, being brought trays of coffee or booze, and shilling her crappy pink Swan products and the other stuff they make.

She went to an awards event the other night - same old there too. Sparkly dress, outdated makeup and hair, ‘grand’ entrance, too much alcohol, etc.

Now she’s claiming anxiety is down to perimenopause…
Love the recap, just parking myself ready for the predictable Saturday coffee tray shot followed by leatherface’s leather roast and the devil dog bridge walk

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Should she not be at the cleaning show? She is advertised as being there 🙈
She might still go, I think it’s on for 2 or 3 days. Although the huns are usually there for the whole thing so I’m surprised she’s not there from the get go. Maybe her driver was unavailable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah you told us why you leave your potatoes in water last week Lynsey but you probs won’t remember cause you would have been a bottle down by that point !

never Mind clean tips for the pan you want to be looking at the handle that’s just mingin

49BECD80-08F9-4ED9-B323-34561DD22347.jpeg

Reactions: 4
How does she claim to have driving anxiety having to drive herself because her “driver” didn’t turn up, there is nothing to indicate anxiety in that video, she’s hyperactive and showing off

How does she claim to have driving anxiety having to drive herself because her “driver” didn’t turn up, there is nothing to indicate anxiety in that video, she’s hyperactive and showing off
I reckon she made her friend go with her because she was too frightened to drive by herself 🙄
Boo hoo her driver didn’t turn up - does she realise how that sounds?

Reactions: 5
She just wanted to get the range steering wheel in the picture and brag how she is such a star she really needs a driver to get her sorry ass to these crappy “events”

Reactions: 7
She just wanted to get the range steering wheel in the picture and brag how she is such a star she really needs a driver to get her sorry ass to these crappy “events”
Yep! The public transport equivalent is posting a photo of a first class train carriage head rest... which she's always sure to do :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, tragic cleaning hun expo Lynz is one of my fav of her personas, looking forward to the pissed up boomerangs with her hangers-on from about 3pm! Some of the stories from there yesterday made the venue look empty af, just to add to the tragedy of it all...

Yep! The public transport equivalent is posting a photo of a first class train carriage head rest... which she's always sure to do :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, tragic cleaning hun expo Lynz is one of my fav of her personas, looking forward to the pissed up boomerangs with her hangers-on from about 3pm! Some of the stories from there yesterday made the venue look empty af, just to add to the tragedy of it all...
Maybe her friend is there to drive her home so she can drink? That’s if she’s not staying overnight. Nothing would surprise me.

She hasn’t got anxiety about driving … she is more probably a crap driver who is useless at following asatnav!

Looking at the event yesterday and looking at the accounts that are there, all I can say is that the huns that are up her backside really need to clean their own houses and themselves! They mostly live in a shittip Oh the irony

Reactions: 3
Her only anxiety about driving is whether she’s still over the limit from the night before and she’ll get caught drink driving!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only thing sadder then having Scrub Daddy nails... is Lynsey mistaking them for lemons and thinking they're some kind of tribute to her 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.