Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lynz looking washed out this morning, she’s had a heavy night on the cheap plonk and will be smashing her way fru that stock of mints , anyone wiv me??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lynz looking washed out this morning, she’s had a heavy night on the cheap plonk and will be smashing her way fru that stock of mints , anyone wiv me??
I assumed those were pre-recorded, there’s no way she’s fit for stories today 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
No, it was a five minute slot on GB news. She was her usual woeful self. Even GB news thought so has They haven’t tweeted about it and they are prolific on Twitter. She won’t be asked back
GB News 😂 Is that why she chopped the logo off the edge of the screen? She’s keeping that one quiet!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No, it was a five minute slot on GB news. She was her usual woeful self. Even GB news thought so has They haven’t tweeted about it and they are prolific on Twitter. She won’t be asked back
Just to add the type of calibre they have on GB news ...daniella westcrackbrook so aye lego hair your one par with a crack head hooker

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Lynsey is up early and in the gym because she needs to feel like her again. That absolute cringe of a pt - his humour is like that of a schoolboy! Clicked on the link out of curiousity...

She's def been at the filler shes managed to give the impression she has acne scarring all over her lower face
He needs shutting down, that kind of “banter” is so deeply wrong for a male-run business targeting women.

Reactions: 7
What is that vid of her at the gym all about??

The shiny face
The bendy legs as she spins around
The piss hole sunken eyes . .

👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
See we are back with the fake videos, as if she would have vitamins etc plonked in the middle of the table centerpiece 🙄 and worse is that people believe this rubbish.
She hasn't a clue about organisation in her home despite all her waffle about decluttering and organising things.

Reactions: 2
See we are back with the fake videos, as if she would have vitamins etc plonked in the middle of the table centerpiece 🙄 and worse is that people believe this rubbish.
She hasn't a clue about organisation in her home despite all her waffle about decluttering and organising things.
I know did anyone see her freezer a few days ago! No organisation whatsoever I mean mine doesn't but I'm not trying to make a career shaming others

Reactions: 8
Did any of us need to see her taking her Christmas tree down? Its nothing unusual ~ we all do it ffs.

Oh, and "Just caught Jake decluttering his wardrobe "
I know, I'll take a quick photo and plaster it all over my social media 🙄

Another invasion of that lads privacy 👏

Reactions: 13
Did any of us need to see her taking her Christmas tree down? Its nothing unusual ~ we all do it ffs.

Oh, and "Just caught Jake decluttering his wardrobe "
I know, I'll take a quick photo and plaster it all over my social media 🙄

Another invasion of that lads privacy 👏
The poor lad didn’t have much in his wardrobe at all unlike cock nose the greedy spoilt witch!!

Reactions: 6
The poor lad didn’t have much in his wardrobe at all unlike cock nose the greedy spoilt witch!!
Wasn't there a video or story at one time about her having to go out and buy him new clothes because he had nothing that fitted him and it was like such a big problem, poor kid.

Yip sure Hotel Chocolat are really worried about your review ! That’s what real hot chocolate tastes like Lego head not the two bob stuff you mix up in your freebie machine ! Not getting any money for punting the Hotel Chocolat one eh 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.