Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen other (young,cool) influencers getting that beauty box thing. I thought it looked really good. I don’t have a dressing table at this point so thought that might do in the meantime, but it’s nearly £300 😲😲😲 And she’s been fecking gifted it 🤬🤬🤬

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I’ve seen other (young,cool) influencers getting that beauty box thing. I thought it looked really good. I don’t have a dressing table at this point so thought that might do in the meantime, but it’s nearly £300 😲😲😲 And she’s been fecking gifted it 🤬🤬🤬
And she wont do it justice if I'm honest wiff you

Sometimes I wonder why she bothers... 99% of this video is out of focus 🙄 how she didn't notice at either the filming stage or the editing stage is beyond me
Sloppy sloppy Lynsey. .
Tags all these companies in the hope they'll get her on board, which actually does any DECENT company no favours at all . .
Id NEVER use a company who backs this sloppy twit

Reactions: 6
Where is our half job queen this morning? I bet she is super busy 😑

I’m sat here waiting to be inspired to wash my sheets and to be directed into putting them outside if my path is dry?!

What happened to the give away mystery boxes that she was promoting. Wasn’t she picking the winners yesterday 🤔. I follow a couple of her supporters and they didn’t tag her in their stories.

Maybe now (God willing). People have found better accounts. Or know that her giveaway boxes are just full of unwanted tat

Where is our half job queen this morning? I bet she is super busy 😑

I’m sat here waiting to be inspired to wash my sheets and to be directed into putting them outside if my path is dry?!

What happened to the give away mystery boxes that she was promoting. Wasn’t she picking the winners yesterday 🤔. I follow a couple of her supporters and they didn’t tag her in their stories.

Maybe now (God willing). People have found better accounts. Or know that her giveaway boxes are just full of unwanted tat
Those giveaway boxes will be old unopened stuff she’s come across whilst doing her infamous January declutter. She did the splinter cleaning cupboard last week, and I’m sure she’s already done her makeup and bathroom 🤢

Reactions: 1
There is no way she walked back from the pub last night. I recognise that pub, it’s a 40 minute walk home to her house and would have crossed the dual carriage way in the dark. She was walking to the car park.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is no way she walked back from the pub last night. I recognise that pub, it’s a 40 minute walk home to her house and would have crossed the dual carriage way in the dark. She was walking to the car park.
Especially if she was pissed. She’s the type that will drive 2 mins to home even though she’s had a drink thinking it’s ok. That’s why she always has the fear of driving

Reactions: 4
I thought the same- even with bridge over the parkway there’s no way she walked it. Too rough for her up that path!

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion being as it’s getting close:

Another declutter, but her cupboards are still a mess. Tune into This Morning for her latest vile dress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion;
Messy cupboards, granny frock, Lynsey’s nose looks like a cock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Cupboards full of mess, another vile dress, Lazy Lynz couldn’t care less

Reactions: 11
Shes such a knob
Watching Christmas movies in January, probably thinks this deems her as "edgy/different"

No Lynsey. .
Just a dick head

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s perpetually tidying up that cupboard with the dog leads in it. How’s it so messy all the time?

So what’s our new thread title going to be?

She’s perpetually tidying up that cupboard with the dog leads in it. How’s it so messy all the time?

So what’s our new thread title going to be?
Haven’t watched her in ages but popped on to see if I’d be inspired with a title. Nope. So boring 😴

Still thinks it’s hilarious to joke about her wee alcohol issue. Real adorable, Lyns. Seek help.

6EC8DEEA-1700-4A41-9B8B-E809D5603997.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.