Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to pass the picture from the book of as her own (and I use the word VERY loosely) 'cooking' :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20230121-123206_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand how she has her own ‘range’ but actively chooses not to use it in her own home unless for advertising! Why isn’t she religiously using her hoover and steamer, why does she always revert back to shark/boner… scammer!

Reactions: 8
Seriously! Have a day off. she thinks that Alison Hammond really gave over her phone?! It’s a generic phone and the production team are answering the text! She really is as thick as pig tit!

Seriously! Have a day off. she thinks that Alison Hammond really gave over her phone?! It’s a generic phone and the production team are answering the text! She really is as thick as pig tit!
No it’s not 🤣🤣 Scott Mills was talking about it on the radio this week, he was on the receiving end of Ryan’s text from last week… I’ve heard other talking about it from previous series as well…

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why did she stop going to Bewiched? I don’t always watch her stories and noticed that it’s always other places now.

Reactions: 2
Just seen that Lynsey has done an interview ith the Financial Mail on Sunday, I had a look and then I saw her age, I CANNOT believe she is only 43!! She looks and acts so much older. I honestly thought she was early 50s!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen that Lynsey has done an interview ith the Financial Mail on Sunday, I had a look and then I saw her age, I CANNOT believe she is only 43!! She looks and acts so much older. I honestly thought she was early 50s!
Shes so so frumpy isnt she!!
Im in my 50s but wouldn't go near any of the stuff she wears . .
Im sure this is why S and D haven't picked her up, she's hardly a good advert for their already frumpy looking range is she??
Her block coloured, heavy hair, the fick square nails, her heavy make up . . All uber aging if I'm honest wiff you.
The constant need to wear pink is just the icing on the cake, people wear it in a bid to look "girly/cutesy" it just has the opposite effect 🤣

Reactions: 9
Shes so so frumpy isnt she!!
Im in my 50s but wouldn't go near any of the stuff she wears . .
Im sure this is why S and D haven't picked her up, she's hardly a good advert for their already frumpy looking range is she??
Her block coloured, heavy hair, the fick square nails, her heavy make up . . All uber aging if I'm honest wiff you.
The constant need to wear pink is just the icing on the cake, people wear it in a bid to look "girly/cutesy" it just has the opposite effect 🤣
A short pixie cut, a darker blonde with some caramel highlights and appropriate age dresses (not anything pink) would compliment her far more. She’d look far younger.

Reactions: 4
A short pixie cut, a darker blonde with some caramel highlights and appropriate age dresses (not anything pink) would compliment her far more. She’d look far younger.
Wouldn’t matter what makeover she got it’s her demeanour that makes her old. The way she talks and her mannerisms are so old fashioned. You could put a million pound dress on her and she’d still look frumpy!!

Reactions: 7
Her roast dinners always make me want a glass of water and that’s just from looking at them. Never mind eating it.🥴

• Haha
Queen of Clean Lynsey Crombie: I made £75k for Instagram posts

#

just leaving this Daily Mail article here …

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yet more levver beef and a limp dick pale sausage for good measure … that Sunday lunch is diabolical and nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 7

#

What a load of 💩, has a weekly blow dry, uses her Gucci bag every day, cleans the homes of elderly and terminal ill, has a fab extension on the back which has doubled its value - think it's about 10% correct whilst the rest is a tad embellished. Not to mention doesn't want to talk about the ex husband, happy to mention it when it is for payment.

#

What a load of bullshit. Her house has not doubled in value- a quick look on rightmove shows that 😂 also, why do we never see her cleaning other people’s houses for free? How would someone contact her about this? Why does she never advertise this part of her business?

Hopefully people see through her facade on Instagram now- the ‘i only need to take a picture’ rather than ‘love this product’.

She can claim £75,000 per post but she still hasn’t got what Hinch has got no matter how hard she tries; and she’s another scammer but it’s worked out for her far better than Lynsey.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.