Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her slot from TM has made it onto the mail online. The comments are hilarious !

Of cours, she will slag off hotel Chocolat, she has tried to get noticed by them in the past We see you lynsey

Reactions: 8
Her slot from TM has made it onto the mail online. The comments are hilarious !

Of cours, she will slag off hotel Chocolat, she has tried to get noticed by them in the past We see you lynsey
What she fails to mention is you don’t actually *have* to use HC sachets at all! Use the better quality powder chocolate in the supermarket and the Velvetiser makes amazing chocolate.
I have a cheaper froffer fing and it is NOT as good in my opinion.

Reactions: 4
Sorry did I mishear but she's just slagged off her family Christmas present! Ungrateful cow! Anything to plug the milk froffer 🤬

Reactions: 11
Time to get motivated . .
As she "pigeon toed" walks on the treadmill 🙄

Shes embarrassing ~ I cringe for her, who does she aim her "work" at?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Time to get motivated . .
As she "pigeon toed" walks on the treadmill 🙄

Shes embarrassing ~ I cringe for her, who does she aim her "work" at?
That treadmill is tiny compared to the ones at my gym looks very finn if I'm honest wiff you

• Haha
Reactions: 4
does she honestly hang a Gucci bag on one of those plastic Amazon hooks she shills? Surely most people store their expensive leather in the dustbag for protection. Or is a cheap plastic fake ?

Reactions: 10
does she honestly hang a Gucci bag on one of those plastic Amazon hooks she shills? Surely most people store their expensive leather in the dustbag for protection. Or is a cheap plastic fake ?
My thoughts exactly! My designer handbags are all in their dust covers, on shelves in my wardrobes. So are all my coats and jackets! Who would hangs them in the kitchen to soak up all the smells of cooking?!

Reactions: 5
My thoughts exactly! My designer handbags are all in their dust covers, on shelves in my wardrobes. So are all my coats and jackets! Who would hangs them in the kitchen to soak up all the smells of cooking?!
Genuine turkey fake 🙃 even my little ted’s are in dust bags!

• Haha
No Lynsey we are not all influenced to keep buying coats, most of us think about the type of coat we need and buy a good quality coat that lasts and still looks good, not some throwaway fashion item.

Reactions: 10
Why does whatever dress she wears ALWAYS look better on someone else?!! 🤣
It's like she desperately wants to appear on trend, but always ends up looking like a frump in her 50s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's like she desperately wants to appear on trend, but always ends up looking like a frump in her 50s 🤣
It even looks better on the floor than on lego head if I'm honest wiff you

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey! I’m in my mid 50s and I can assure you that I would never dream of being influenced by Lynsey’s fashion sense 😂 for the avoidance of doubt, today I have a cream -the-shoulder cashmere jumper on, black skinny jeans and ankle boots that have an elegant style not the plastic wally type and all my clothes are perfect sized and are of excellent quality that last for a few seasons😆😍

Reactions: 8
Messaging herself to enable a shameless plug of her "magic hooks" 🤣

You dont fool us Lynsey

• Haha
Messaging herself to enable a shameless plug of her "magic hooks" 🤣

You dont fool us Lynsey
Yep so right, gotta love her efforts lol🤣.
It's just same rubbish with her, seen all these organising and videos before and she still doesn't get it, said it before if you are going to declutter and start organising your home you need to put a system in place that works, and then it's only a matter of cleaning. Whether or not she makes up these messy boxes, messy cupboards etc trying to be relatable and for content but honestly it's boring, not sure about anyone else but my cupboards and first aid boxes etc don't get like that, I tidy and clean daily and why would you let them get like that in the first place? Just tidy as you go. 😴

What a mess indeed.
The state of this cupboard, how poorly made and put together it is. That huge gap down the back. Can’t believe she paid the workmen for that. That’s the type of thing for which you’d hold back the final payment until it’s rectified.
That cupboard was manky to start with cause when she was hovering the loose mess that ‘fell’ out the hoover that doesn’t explain the manky stains! The stuff from the hoover wouldn’t have caused that !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.