Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do the girls look like they’ve photoshopped their heads onto this pic? Is lyns that pissed she needed a strong filter even tho she still looks a bloated mess 😂 And that’s right lyns get your Gucci belt on show I’m surprised you didn’t tag them
Demon dog is staring into the depths of my soul :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I'm new to following Lynsey, is she really a plonkie?
Once you’ve watched her stories for a wee while all will become clear. You’ve heard the saying it’s five o clock somewhere, well it tends to be around four o clock chez Lynsey. Usually served up by Rib (Rob) her trusty manservant husband. Then she disappears sharpish from Instagram - blotto is the presumption.

All purely speculation based on what she herself chooses to show the world 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do the girls look like they’ve photoshopped their heads onto this pic? Is lyns that pissed she needed a strong filter even tho she still looks a bloated mess 😂 And that’s right lyns get your Gucci belt on show I’m surprised you didn’t tag them
They look like 3 Afghan dogs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yet another clothing decluttering hey Cocknose didn’t you do one of those pre Christmas ready for all the new Christmas stuff that you we’re getting. You Also went clothes shopping today supposedly for somebody’s birthday. Blooming addicted to shopping certainly wouldn’t be able to do a no spend month or two she can barely go a day without stepping into a shop.

Reactions: 8
Yet another clothing decluttering hey Cocknose didn’t you do one of those pre Christmas ready for all the new Christmas stuff that you we’re getting. You Also went clothes shopping today supposedly for somebody’s birthday. Blooming addicted to shopping certainly wouldn’t be able to do a no spend month or two she can barely go a day without stepping into a shop.
Getting rid of the all crap jumpers she wore once to link swipe ups and knew they were rubbish but just wanted to earn the money from the links.

She’s gone for a dog walk and her eyes were disappearing on her face get that stupid pink hat off your head woman doesn’t do anything for you.

Reactions: 5
She's such a strange one ...how does she still manage to look frumpy when she's "glammed"up?!! 🤭 she looks at least 10 years older than her age 😁
Has This Morning dropped her as she's not been on for months now?!! 🤔

Reactions: 2
That stance 😬 despite all the pink she often looks quite masculine to me.
And why does she constantly shop if she’s obsessed with decluttering - buy less Lyndz.

And why does she constantly shop if she’s obsessed with decluttering - buy less Lyndz.
It’s those flippin’ leggings for me. She insists on wearing them all the time and they are just the absolute worst fing she could possibly choose.

Reactions: 3
It’s those flippin’ leggings for me. She insists on wearing them all the time and they are just the absolute worst fing she could possibly choose.
Stop being such a vile troll!! Those leggings are nice and fick and a really good lenf on Lynz!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s got a spending problem. She’s always shopping and always having clear outs. So wasteful.

She’s got a spending problem. She’s always shopping and always having clear outs. So wasteful.
She’s always buying whatever catches her eyes it’s never very high in quality she all about quantity that one. I can go ages without spending a single dime on clothing and beauty products maybe it’s because I buy high end stuff.
I bet she’s never done a no spend month in her entire life. Lyndsey I CHALLENGE you to do a NO SPEND JANUARY as you clearly wouldn’t be able to do a DRY JANUARY.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.