Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Farm shop foods are wasted on Lynsey if I'm honest wiff you. . She just over cooks the same ol meals on a rotation. .
Beige, boring and bland . .
Just like her 🤭

Reactions: 1
What the actual duck ...who has this many wine glasses unless your a pure alkie soak...and the mints to disguise her alcohol breath (they also double up as a laxitive)
Now that explains it doodle hen, I was wondering why she had so many mints , I just assumed she had the breath of a thousand camels

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the actual duck ...who has this many wine glasses unless your a pure alkie soak...and the mints to disguise her alcohol breath (they also double up as a laxitive)
There are more wine glasses here than roast potatoes she cooked for the “dinner for 18” the other day…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those glasses aren’t exactly sparkling. I bet she didn’t wash them and put them straight back in the cupboard?!

Her de cluttering calendar can be condensed down into 10days. But hey it 30 days content for her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What in the home bargains hell are those pink stemmed wine glasses :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You just know Lynz thinks she has flawless taste too and is flexing on the poors by posting that!! Sorry I know loads of people on this thread are triggered and angry by her but to me she is such a priceless provider of unintentional online comedy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Lynsey is up early and in the gym because she needs to feel like her again. That absolute cringe of a pt - his humour is like that of a schoolboy! Clicked on the link out of curiousity...

She's def been at the filler shes managed to give the impression she has acne scarring all over her lower face
I had a nosey too. It’s so unprofessional, it’s not funny and it’s very insulting too They only saving grace is that the content is being offered free as nobody would pay.

I also find it incredibly odd there is no mention of where his gym is at all on the page, is it even a legal gym or some back alley down and out? Why can you not sign up to join? Why has Lynsey never mentioned the name of the gym? Is she ashamed?

Reactions: 3
I had a nosey too. It’s so unprofessional, it’s not funny and it’s very insulting too They only saving grace is that the content is being offered free as nobody would pay.

I also find it incredibly odd there is no mention of where his gym is at all on the page, is it even a legal gym or some back alley down and out? Why can you not sign up to join? Why has Lynsey never mentioned the name of the gym? Is she ashamed?
I’ve mentioned this before, but he only seems to aim his offensive shite at women. Sexist twit. It’s only dimwits like Lynsey who would fall for his patter and throw their money at him 😡

Reactions: 2
Yes it's all aimed at mums, bulges, fat loss. No mention of confidence, well being - physical and mental. Of course a lot of people go to gym to lose weight but I feel the marketing is different these days but not at this gym. He's about as funny as toothache- i know someone started a thread about him but I can't find it!

It is strange that no mention of gym maybe he's not based there?

Reactions: 5
Yes it's all aimed at mums, bulges, fat loss. No mention of confidence, well being - physical and mental. Of course a lot of people go to gym to lose weight but I feel the marketing is different these days but not at this gym. He's about as funny as toothache- i know someone started a thread about him but I can't find it!

It is strange that no mention of gym maybe he's not based there?
Its called jamesfatlossnlols

Hes vile . .

So Lynsey is up early and in the gym because she needs to feel like her again. That absolute cringe of a pt - his humour is like that of a schoolboy! Clicked on the link out of curiousity...

She's def been at the filler shes managed to give the impression she has acne scarring all over her lower face
I saw it too face like a piece of Swiss cheese , dont fink it’s a good lewk if I’m honest wiv you

Reactions: 3
Surely these mug holders will hold 3 mugs per row looking at how you have to skip one each time? In comparison, I’m sure you’d be able to fit more than 3 mugs per row if just stood in the cupboard as normal…
Very true . .
But that wouldn't earn her any pennies would it?
She'd sell her Grandma to earn a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.