Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Rib will have listed the old one on a selling page already the greedy bastards
Has she removed the story? I can’t see it.

They were given them by Hotpoint not that long ago and you can get spare parts and fix them really easily. I bet you can get a replacement drawer. These are the actions of someone who hasn’t had to pay for the appliances in the first place.

Reactions: 6
Ya I don’t see any washing machine stories, but I do see one of her filming her clearly unwilling teenage son in the gym :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
I do wish she wouldn't do these talking and doing videos . . She sounds so frantic/manic . .
Calm down Lynsey love, no one really gives a tit about your cheap pink plastic steamer 🙈

She looks shattered her eyes look teeny!

Also jakes gym photos- I can't help thinking how skinny he is not just slim he's skin and bone and whilst he might have allowed her to take a pic did he give his permission to post it to all of her followers?

Reactions: 4
He’ll never bulk up at the gym (that’s what most young lads want to do) if she’s not feeding him properly at home.

Reactions: 5
2380885A-CDBB-4924-B3D3-6CE1156276D2.png

What in gods gipsy down the market purchase is this !! My god is horrific!!

still not washed that hair then Lego head and her eyes , as would say up north … piss holes in the snow 😂😂

Good lord … Margot leadbetter wants her dress back. 🫣. Why does she think trainners go with it?!
I just posted it at the same time , was going to delete mine but it’s so bad it deserves to be posted twice 😂😂😂

• Haha
Damn I don’t have an Xmas eve outfit… I’m clearly failing at life 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What the duck is that outfit… looks like some sort of mad granny genie. And there’s something weird gone on with her eyes , what sort of asfetik procedure shrivels up your eye balls 👀

Why is she wearing shoes inside?!

Lately, in each photo she posts she looks older and more haggard! Not a good look really, leather looking.

Why is she wearing shoes inside?!

Lately, in each photo she posts she looks older and more haggard! Not a good look really, leather looking.
She always says she cleans the soles 🤥, she has a wee read on here and then addresses it on her stories whenever it is mentioned, but as we all know she is full of s....t.

Reactions: 2
It is quite possibly her worst outfit ever - which is saying something. Why does she insist on wearing trainers with EVERYTHING?

Did she get slaughtered on Christmas Day as she’s not posted anything. I bet her eyes are like piss holes in the snow 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is all her food looking so shite, and where is the rest of it?? Even if it's just the 5 of them, those three spuds and a handful of veggies wont do??
The best part if the leftovers... I bet they all went to McDonald's once she passed out .

• Haha
Why is all her food looking so shite, and where is the rest of it?? Even if it's just the 5 of them, those three spuds and a handful of veggies wont do??
The best part if the leftovers... I bet they all went to McDonald's once she passed out .
They are such small amounts for a family.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.