Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know she’s not though. She surface cleans. When she moved furniture or you see skirting boards they are grim and full of dust. I’m no clean freak but my house is cleaner than Lynsey’s
Yep, she did the sink (again) and the back of cupboard doors (again) today. All clean enough before she even started :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Shes totally got the ootd wrong today ( even more than ever)
Patterned blowas, embellishments on her jeans AND a sparkly trainer . .
Takes me right back to letting my daughter choose her outfits when she was a toddler. .
It was cute then, this is just wrong on a middle aged woman!!

And this new facial look shes got going on . .
Whatever it is, she looks like shes looking in the back of a spoon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
M&S is full of these glitter embellished jeans and I just can’t imagine why any grown woman would buy a pair!

Reactions: 4
Its like she just has to buy whatever is in the shops without planning the outfits and also stopping to think if it will even suit her shape or age.

Reactions: 3
M&S is full of these glitter embellished jeans and I just can’t imagine why any grown woman would buy a pair!
Right!?
I mean, ok, full disclosure, I actually owned a very similar pair from Dorothy Perkins....
In 2001.
When I was 16.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The trousers don’t even suit her. They look like if she bends down they’ll rip they’re that tight across her fighs!!!!

Lynz love you need to lay off the fillers your big puffy cheeks seem to be swallowing up your eyes which now look like two little raisins 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a bleeping witch: “unfortunately, he wouldn’t be in the photo with me”. So? He’s a teenager, he doesn’t want his photo shared with thousands of strangers.

Reactions: 11
What was that clip she shared from another girl, it cuts off and therefore makes no feckin sense and don't start me on the ideas for guests - honest to goodness I'm sure we all know what to do if we have guests staying, and it certainly isn't leaving out hideous coal tar soap🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The coal tar soap makes me piss! Imagine the review if she rocked up at one of her hotels and they'd left coal tar soap as part of the toiletries selection!

Reactions: 2
WTF!!! So she’s bought a whole new washing machine just because the front of the dispenser has come off!!!!!! I hope she gifted it to a needy family. What a bleeping waste of space she is!!!! 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
WTF!!! So she’s bought a whole new washing machine just because the front of the dispenser has come off!!!!!! I hope she gifted it to a needy family. What a bleeping waste of space she is!!!! 🤬
I’m sure Rib will have listed the old one on a selling page already the greedy bastards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.