Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow so a so called Christmas dinner for 18 people was wrapped up and cleaned away within 4 hours of still posting about cooking the food? Either they’re a dull bunch or she’s not telling the whole truth 🧐
She'll have only served one measly course. Her guests probably headed to the local takeaway in search of a proper meal!

Noticed she had to work extra hard in the gym this morning too! What an old fashioned way to view exercise/gym she's not a teenager!

Reactions: 3
Anyone see the slapdash video in Wilko, she is showing and talking about the organisation bits they have and lifts one that you can clearly see is in the wrong place and states how it's £5 for all of the bits when it is actually £7, as it's the one beside.
Then you can't "be" a black and white film - beat!
Honest to goodness her lazy ways get on my wick.

Reactions: 4
Wow so a so called Christmas dinner for 18 people was wrapped up and cleaned away within 4 hours of still posting about cooking the food? Either they’re a dull bunch or she’s not telling the whole truth 🧐
Oh no, don’t forget they are a kerrrrraaaazzzy bunch 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Anyone see the slapdash video in Wilko, she is showing and talking about the organisation bits they have and lifts one that you can clearly see is in the wrong place and states how it's £5 for all of the bits when it is actually £7, as it's the one beside.
Then you can't "be" a black and white film - beat!
Honest to goodness her lazy ways get on my wick.
She’s so slapdash isn’t she. Videos get cut off, she spills stuff all over when refilling, her boomerangs are terrible and that’s with her daughters, who’s studying in that field, help lol

Milk chocolate "Gunk" biscuits. .
Slow down love and I think you'll find its actually chocolate chunk biscuits 🙄

Slap dash as always

• Haha
What has she had done? All it looks is curled, which isn’t going to last until Christmas. She could do with a warmer colour, it looks so unnatural and bleached. Is it cut measured with a ruler?!?
That won’t last till Xmas assuming so won’t wash it then

Reactions: 3
For such a cleaning guru, the inside of her car is grubby🤢
We all know she’s not though. She surface cleans. When she moved furniture or you see skirting boards they are grim and full of dust. I’m no clean freak but my house is cleaner than Lynsey’s

Reactions: 1
I can’t put my finger on it but she’s had something done to her face. It’s like her nose is further down? She looks different somehow apart from looking hideous in that blowers

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t put my finger on it but she’s had something done to her face. It’s like her nose is further down? She looks different somehow apart from looking hideous in that blowers
I see what you mean but I think she’s just looking into the camera at a weird angle so her nose seems more pointy than cock nosed - what a choice 😂

Wow her “OCD” !!!! Is that why she suffers anxiety when driving, no cause it’s not cause it’s all bull tit. If Iv said it once Iv said it a million times, this women is not clean. This women is the biggest begging fraud on the gram, never known such a low life lying, control freak, like her. And looking at her mouth looks likes another botch job on her lips.

I was thinking the same, I think it’s filler in the cheek area, and maybe a paler foundation?? She’s for sure had some recent asfetiks work done , I think you’re wiv me on this one

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.