Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s one potato each wiff a couple of carrots stick?

So it’s one potato wiff a couple of carrots?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she said they are doing a mini Christmas dinner today, she wasn't joking when she said mini 🙄 if that is supposedly to feed 18, those are regular amounts for a family of four, hope people are bringing a dish.

Reactions: 11
Hope the chippy is open, cause if I was a guest I would be starving by time I left. She ain’t all there when it comes to food is she.

Reactions: 9
Wow so a so called Christmas dinner for 18 people was wrapped up and cleaned away within 4 hours of still posting about cooking the food? Either they’re a dull bunch or she’s not telling the whole truth 🧐
And how did they fit 18 people round a table or multiple tables in he worst use of space in the land 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Was she trying to be funny with ‘cooking for 18’?! Like, omg look at all these pots and pans, feeding an army type humour - that she cannot pull off.

Reactions: 4
Where was the turkey, ham etc? Not like her to not show her dinner and why would you not show your dressed table etc, I'm not sure that Christmas dinner actually happened.
More like just their regular Sunday dinner. She had the opportunity for so much content before he guests arrived and none shown.

Just seen her stories and says after yesterday's big dinner 🤔, she has to work extra hard - yes at this time of the year we all usually over indulge but just keep being consistent instead of this mindset "oh I eat that so I have do extra exercise tomorrow", she has the wrong approach to food and fitness.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Where was the turkey, ham etc? Not like her to not show her dinner and why would you not show your dressed table etc, I'm not sure that Christmas dinner actually happened.
Same, I don’t believe it happened. Even without showing the guests, she would’ve shown a plate of food at least! And how it was all tidied away and everyone gone in such a short space of time I just don’t buy it!

Reactions: 5
Do you think she meant 8 rather than 18? We know how slapdash she is with her typing? Although I think she actually said it too. But then she didn’t show any of the food once cooked, and we always get a photo of her dry Sunday roasts, so you’d think she’d snap that. I definitely smell a rat…

Reactions: 6
Same, I don’t believe it happened. Even without showing the guests, she would’ve shown a plate of food at least! And how it was all tidied away and everyone gone in such a short space of time I just don’t buy it!
Exactly, she would have had the dressed table etc all before anyone arrived, so much opportunity for content without having anyone in the pictures. Surely as well if you were hosting a day for friends/family after dinner you chat, have a drink or tea/coffee etc not just eat and ship everyone out.

Reactions: 3
Do you think she meant 8 rather than 18? We know how slapdash she is with her typing? Although I think she actually said it too. But then she didn’t show any of the food once cooked, and we always get a photo of her dry Sunday roasts, so you’d think she’d snap that. I definitely smell a rat…
I think she meant 8, given the amount of potatoes she was cooking.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.