Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you be bothered if the sheet corners weren't tucked in properly, honestly she needs to get over herself.
As for linking that cleaning mop stop acting like people are asking about it, you just realised you could have made money from the putting the link🙄.

Nice bit of thread hanging down that new jumper 😳
Usual sloppy Lynsey

Reactions: 4
Oh my goodness so much to unpack on her stories tonight but mainly I’m laughing at the fact that she’s come all the way to London to eat in a Zizzi. Oh hun, you’re so basic It hurts.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who’s put 10p in her tonight? Has she had a tattle catch up on the train? 😂

What a fun night tonight is going to be if she’s ranting and raving like that. Jake looked mortified with the camera, Rob looked peeved and she looked pissed (in more ways than 1!) what a fun sponge…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ha. It just so standard! Lynsey has just confirmed that she is the original Karen?! (Sorry if any of you lovelies are called Karen 😘. Someone for the love of god give her a masterclass in how to make your point in a polite and effective manner.

Reactions: 5
Who’s put 10p in her tonight? Has she had a tattle catch up on the train? 😂

What a fun night tonight is going to be if she’s ranting and raving like that. Jake looked mortified with the camera, Rob looked peeved and she looked pissed (in more ways than 1!) what a fun sponge…
Sue was on the plonk on the train. Can you imagine her pissed telling everyone about themselves 😂😂 I hope one of her kids film it over day and show the world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Loved how pissed off rib looked, and when he said I ain’t jake !!! The phone cut dead very quick. Ha……….. and this is why she will never be Hinch. Love or dislike her she don’t shame no one she has the right idea how to become the millionaire she is. ( by the way I’m definitely not a fan ) but ole cock nose thinks she is far to superior to just go out and enjoy a few night away while most people are worried about putting food on the table. Noooo not Lynsey she has to belittle every one and every thing all because she is has read here and now knows we ain’t all fick like her lol.

She’s so mean spirited and nasty, and it comes through on her stories all the time. She’s really shown herself up tonight, to the point that Rib and Jake were clearly annoyed and embarrassed by her. Fancy acting that way and showing it to thousands of people.

Reactions: 6
Just watched her stories to hear rib say I’m not jake. Just one word, yikes 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a stuck up snobby cock nose she really is, swanning about in London like she owns the place bitching and whining , just duck off and snip some
freds off your cheap nasty jumpers

• Haha
Ahhhhhh Rib!! Come join us here on the dark side, you know you want to #secrettattler.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't most people loathe a dirty public toilet and avoid at all costs?? Does she honestly believe she's the only one who'd be disgusted at dirty toilets, especially in a restaurant?

I'd say she made a big scene and pulled the "don't you know who I am" card which is why Rob's annoyed with her.

Reactions: 9
Don't most people loathe a dirty public toilet and avoid at all costs?? Does she honestly believe she's the only one who'd be disgusted at dirty toilets, especially in a restaurant?

I'd say she made a big scene and pulled the "don't you know who I am" card which is why Rob's annoyed with her.
“Don’t you know I used to scrub toilets like this back in 2013. Yes I am aware that that is a decade ago almost, but I’m a celebrity from it. Z list or not, a celebrity. I demand a free bottle of wine so I can get pissed and the rant to my Instagram following”.

I can just imagine! Rob and Jake must be so embarrassed by her behaviour, I know I would be. She thinks she is so above everyone else. Nobody would like to use a filthy toilet but most people would report it to management and leave it.

“Don’t you know I used to scrub toilets like this back in 2013. Yes I am aware that that is a decade ago almost, but I’m a celebrity from it. Z list or not, a celebrity. I demand a free bottle of wine so I can get pissed and the rant to my Instagram following”.

I can just imagine! Rob and Jake must be so embarrassed by her behaviour, I know I would be. She thinks she is so above everyone else. Nobody would like to use a filthy toilet but most people would report it to management and leave it.
This is exactly it. She makes out like it’s just her who’s brave enough to step up and speak out 😡 We’d all have said something, but there’s a way to go about these things. Lynsey will have created a scene for attention, and been completely obnoxious.

Please can someone who’s good at these things record the stories and save them here? I feel that we should really keep these ones 😂

Reactions: 3
It’s ok people !!! She will use her platform…… to make
Sure the loos are clean from now on, ffs who does that twit think she is lol. She ain’t right in the head ya no. 🤦‍♀️

Can’t believe she just said using a toilet is a basic human right when referring to dirty toilets in the Center of London. Yes nobody likes gross public toilets but there’s people in other countries who don’t even have access to a toilet, let alone one in a restaurant in “Cobble Garden”.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.