Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t seen her stories for s while - snd won’t be again, spraying suitcases, washing no sorry refreshing clean trainers ! And Christmas shopping … I’m guessing later she’ll be showing her ‘Christmas bits’ to her audience some of whom might be struggling this year to buy a bit of Christmas
The cleaning of the trainers is because of all the germs they picked up and plays into her supposedly fear of germs.
Speaking of trainers, so she is missing them today - like she only has one pair 🙄 when we all know she has been gifted so many and also purchased others.
Disappointed didn't see the tray walk this morning 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The "addresses"are up drying and incase you didn't know they "scamping and dude".

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lyns those trousers are too short my love they look ridiculous. I hope Rob drove you there this morn as it sounds like you were still on a cone down from the night before. Also tell your hairdresser that the cleaning products need to be out of reach of her customers but being a cleaning expert you’d know that right?? Also your hair needs sorting out it looks like you’ve got a mullet from the 80’s 😂

• Haha
Hi, guys she now has a wiki page, which at the moment isn't attached to the top

I have started it off. Just click edit to add to it.

Reactions: 12
Sophie Cochran I concur. How she is being asked to speak on current affairs is bey me. She can’t string a sentence together. She needs a thread on here too.

ok I have my coffee in hand trying to muster up the motivation to watch Lynsey and her usual diatribe that is her Saturday 🫣
Old Cochran definitely needs a thread. She’s a liar and actress of a different calibre. Absolutely useless as a self labelled ‘ journalist’ …

Reactions: 2
Hi, guys she now has a wiki page, which at the moment isn't attached to the top

I have started it off. Just click edit to add to it.

That's brilliant 👏 Thanks for taking the time to put that together. I can't believe people need a book to help them clean 🤣

Why does she fink a stupid reel of her showing off that horrible cheap pink heart necklace and frowing on a fluffy coat is more reflective of her? 🤦‍♀️ I fought she was supposed to be the Queen of Clean? So what does a market stall fashion parade have to do wiv that?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she fink a stupid reel of her showing off that horrible cheap pink heart necklace and frowing on a fluffy coat is more reflective of her? 🤦‍♀️ I fought she was supposed to be the Queen of Clean? So what does a market stall fashion parade have to do wiv that?
It’s disappeared! Maybe someone has pointed it out to her that it’s horrendous? If so she will be quiet for a few hours whilst she has a sulk 🤔

whilst I’m at it … if you want to be a fashionista. Stick to your accessories as matching items. How many of us wear black belts, with a black handbag and brown cowboy boots? 😱. The blowase is far too formal for jeans

Attachments

So she has either been reading here or someone commented on the reel and it's gone, so your little rant this morning - firstly your account is named queen of clean which would indicate it's to do with cleaning, of course you can post whatever you like but I suspect those who decided to follow you did so for content regarding cleaning not fashion.
Next you said you wouldn't wear shorts as it's October, well I seem to remember was it last week you stated you were out wearing cycling shorts🤔, you mention wanting to help lift people up so what sort of message does that give out if you don't wear what you want? If it's warm, wear whatever you want especially if you are doing work in the house and lastly to be honest I don't think anyone really cares.

Reactions: 6
Did she get that necklace out of one of those £1 plastic egg machines at the supermarket

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she get that necklace out of one of those £1 plastic egg machines at the supermarket
It certainly looks like it. But I’m sure it’s a priceless bespoke treasure that was #gifted by one of her many dear friends who just happen to run a small business, which Lynsey advertises (undeclared) on Instagram, whilst showing off said bejewelled masterpiece.

Maybe she took down the reel because it was full of undeclared adverts???

Reactions: 1
No bridge walk today?
Lyns love, you are possibly menopausal not because of your ''free'' floor house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.