Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How she can have the cheek to say she cleans is beyond me, those drawers 🙄.
Gotta love the clip of the washing machine with only a tiny amount of laundry in, again talking rubbish as she doesn't practice what she preaches about saving energy etc.
And she just FO with her steam mop, my vileda one has stopped steaming and atm I'm not replacing it 😬, but of course this grabby so and so just keeps taking.

Reactions: 3
Those drawers. 🤮. I don’t know anyone who sharpens their eyebrow pencil straight into a drawer? How come all that hair is there too?

Sadly the couple of days she had off her phone, she didn’t do a deep clean. Those five minute cleans just don’t work do they? 🤔. Look at the state of her skirting boards! Half job Lynsey strikes again?!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Looks like Lynz may be following suit and popping on over to OF, zooming in on a tit to showcase that jumper which was rather hideous if I’m honest wiv you

• Haha
Ok. I’m a long time lurker. I’ve always had a bit of a dislike with crombie and hinch but could never put my finger on it. I once went on hinch group on FB and someone asked me a question. I replied with ‘ well, I don’t like either of them really but give me hinch over crombie any time!’
before I knew it a friend sent me a screen shot of crombie ranting about what I had said on that group! It was in response to her saying ‘ I don’t realise when I went out to this event, this person didn’t realise who I was!’ ( I’m paraphrasing) but my god didn’t I know she wanted people to know who she is! She ranted first of all that I had said this in a group ‘ very much dedicated to her’ … except it want, it was the hinch group… and then proceeded to say how vile I am as a ‘ troll’ … no love. I just don’t like you!!!! I finally found what I don’t like about her. She’s simply not a nice person under all the sacarin sweet persona!

Reactions: 10
Ok. I’m a long time lurker. I’ve always had a bit of a dislike with crombie and hinch but could never put my finger on it. I once went on hinch group on FB and someone asked me a question. I replied with ‘ well, I don’t like either of them really but give me hinch over crombie any time!’
before I knew it a friend sent me a screen shot of crombie ranting about what I had said on that group! It was in response to her saying ‘ I don’t realise when I went out to this event, this person didn’t realise who I was!’ ( I’m paraphrasing) but my god didn’t I know she wanted people to know who she is! She ranted first of all that I had said this in a group ‘ very much dedicated to her’ … except it want, it was the hinch group… and then proceeded to say how vile I am as a ‘ troll’ … no love. I just don’t like you!!!! I finally found what I don’t like about her. She’s simply not a nice person under all the sacarin sweet persona!
We’ve seen glimpses of her real personality too over the years, but she tries to keep it well hidden. That YouTube video was a classic, when she went to view the house and completely let rip. Also the Air B&B incident. There are times when she just can’t hold back and we see what she’s really like. The evidence is all here in these Tattle threads. She’s a nasty piece of work.

We’ve seen glimpses of her real personality too over the years, but she tries to keep it well hidden. That YouTube video was a classic, when she went to view the house and completely let rip. Also the Air B&B incident. There are times when she just can’t hold back and we see what she’s really like. The evidence is all here in these Tattle threads. She’s a nasty piece of work.
I was not surprised at all when I saw her response to what I said. To put the lemon on top of her vile cake, she had screen shot my post and put it on her stories. Someone obviously told her to take it down as it didn’t stay up. I just can’t with her. Fake is as fake does

I still think it quite funny that Lyns has been around donkeys years and along comes Hinch with a cunning business plan, and boom multi-millionaire living the dream. Recognised wherever shoe goes, gifted thousands upon thousands and now owns a ‘farm’. Don’t get me wrong, Hinch is a money grabbing cow too however when you compare the two she’s laughing in the face of Lyns 😂

Reactions: 9
I still think it quite funny that Lyns has been around donkeys years and along comes Hinch with a cunning business plan, and boom multi-millionaire living the dream. Recognised wherever shoe goes, gifted thousands upon thousands and now owns a ‘farm’. Don’t get me wrong, Hinch is a money grabbing cow too however when you compare the two she’s laughing in the face of Lyns 😂
Personally I don’t there’s anything likeable about either of them, but I can understand why Hinch became popular with the masses whereas old Lynsey remains where she is.

There’s nothing at all to her personality for followers to latch onto, she has no endearing qualities, she’s just a bland, boring robot. She produces the same content day in day out, with the same adverts. She can’t speak properly and she’s not a nice person, as she often demonstrates - she’s even nasty about her own kids at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Personally I don’t there’s anything likeable about either of them, but I can understand why Hinch became popular with the masses whereas old Lynsey remains where she is.

There’s nothing at all to her personality for followers to latch onto, she has no endearing qualities, she’s just a bland, boring robot. She produces the same content day in day out, with the same adverts. She can’t speak properly and she’s not a nice person, as she often demonstrates - she’s even nasty about her own kids at times.
Hit the nail on the Lego head there!

• Haha

I agree, I don’t like either but Hinch has got something which Lyns will never have and that’s a business plan. She’s cunning and deceiving but it pays off, unlike Lynsey who hasn’t got 2 brain cells and will never have the same success. She must be so jealous!

Reactions: 6
I personally think it’s because ole cock nose, well she really thinks she is something. She comes over so high and mighty the type that look
Down their nose at people, yet she is nothing her home is filthy, she uses filters to try and look half human, and she has to belittle people to make her self seem worth more. Even down to her own children, mainly the lad but some of the things she has said and done about him have made me cringe. She is nothing more than a beggar on the streets how she begs for stuff of the net. A Tv programme sort of made her a house hold name, but that was so long ago. She is clinging on for dear life, and I for one cannot wait for her stuck up world to come down round her ears. She brags she works from him 3 days a week she could cut her ironing pile in half just by washing it correctly, she rams it all in so it’s creased to hell when it comes out. If she stopped cleaning a already clean work top, she could get her skirting boards spotless. But she won’t cause it’s easy content for the brain dead following.

Reactions: 4
I personally think it’s because ole cock nose, well she really thinks she is something. She comes over so high and mighty the type that look
Down their nose at people, yet she is nothing her home is filthy, she uses filters to try and look half human, and she has to belittle people to make her self seem worth more. Even down to her own children, mainly the lad but some of the things she has said and done about him have made me cringe. She is nothing more than a beggar on the streets how she begs for stuff of the net. A Tv programme sort of made her a house hold name, but that was so long ago. She is clinging on for dear life, and I for one cannot wait for her stuck up world to come down round her ears. She brags she works from him 3 days a week she could cut her ironing pile in half just by washing it correctly, she rams it all in so it’s creased to hell when it comes out. If she stopped cleaning a already clean work top, she could get her skirting boards spotless. But she won’t cause it’s easy content for the brain dead following.
I agree. Cocknose and her attitude will be her own undoing. Like or loathe Hinch, for the most part she answers people’s questions with more respect… I know she has history, not defending that.
Cocknose however is always so defensive.

I also wouldn't called that old fashioned, I'd call it lovely art deco style decor but obviously to Lyndsey who has so style it's old fashioned.

Reactions: 2
I also wouldn't called that old fashioned, I'd call it lovely art deco style decor but obviously to Lyndsey who has so style it's old fashioned.
I think the art deco details are lovely, especially the inlays on the wooden furniture and the patterned shower base. But I wouldn’t expect someone as uncultured as Lynsey to know about or appreciate such features. All she cares about is picking faults.

Reactions: 6
Why does she feel the need to shame places? Don’t like it, don’t stay. Go somewhere else!
Was literally about to say the same. Complain to the manager; it might actually change then. I also sincerely doubt it was ‘worse than a horror movie’ unless there were several decapitated corpses hanging around 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.