Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used 2 packets of 15 wipes yesterday, so thats 30!? Wouldn’t surprise me if she used one on the tube so she didn’t have to touch the hand rails! That’s just so ridiculous and wasteful!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Are we meant to believe she didn’t even use the toilet in the theatre when she storied herself necking wine both in the lobby and at her seat?

ngl Lynz’s #pissgate has given me a proper laugh this morning :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my, She was on one yesterday and that wasn't just the pop, which was many by the looks of it.

Jeez, she was out with the fam and all she did was moan all day and night on her IG page.

States it is busy in London and then proceeds to show a pic of just Rob. 🤷‍♀️

busy.png
bit early.png
hilton.png
312826673_683754892927962_4951128218982281904_n.jpg
cheers.png

312837099_879667363442869_8525433165798389818_n.jpg
312983572_114287324805427_6153425064063252453_n.jpg
Untitled2.png
312719268_1118692355701667_6902707183117456569_n.jpg

• Heart
So she goes to London….moans about how busy it is…..moans about her hotel being dated and smelling musty…..goes to zizzis and moans about the toilets….shut the duck up you whiny old hag!!! Be grateful you can afford to go and do these things even if you did it on the cheap with the Hilton (it’s just like a travelodge lyns) and zizzis rather than the finer establishments in London. Most ppl just have a quiet word to tell the management but no here’s old cocknose thinking she’s something she’s not throwing the ‘don’t you know who I am’ threat to clearly get a bleeping freebie!!!! she’s so insufferable!!!! 🤬

Reactions: 13
Can hear her telling the manager - "do you know who I am? I'm the cleaning expert on the award-winning show this morning."

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my, She was on one yesterday and that wasn't just the pop, which was many by the looks of it.

Jeez, she was out with the fam and all she did was moan all day and night on her IG page.

States it is busy in London and then proceeds to show a pic of just Rob. 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 1684705View attachment 1684706View attachment 1684710View attachment 1684711View attachment 1684712
View attachment 1684717
View attachment 1684718
View attachment 1684719
View attachment 1684720View attachment 1684724View attachment 1684725View attachment 1684726
#pissgate preserved 🤣 You’re my hero! No wonder she hates us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s a shame she don’t clean her own home, the way she expect busy public toilets to be in one of the busiest city’s. 🤦‍♀️ she really is a jumped up knob, hey word of advice….. go and clean the door frames the filth that was in the sills of your back door is disgusting, and skirting boards in your own home are full of dust. before getting on your high horse, in fact…….. Go give your home a decent clean all over except the same work top, and repeatedly showing the same videos of the stairs week after week lol

Tagging Dettol in hopes of getting some freebies🙄
The begging is so obvious.

Lynsey I would love to read some of the messages that you have received about dirty public loos. But sadly I can only see part of the messages. Maybe you should practice pinching in your screenshots. It would be more effective 🤔👌
Why should she worry about getting things to look right on the screen? Instagram is only her job, or should I say her showcase for her *ahem* professionalism, and expert content for which she expects to be paid 🤣 **

** a level of professionalism she’s already demonstrated in spades over the last 24 hours…

Reactions: 2
She's on a serious witch this weekend. No place is safe from her. The local coffee shop will be closing their doors when they see her coming in the morning.
She’s a bloody knobjockey. I don’t think I’ve disliked anyone on SM so much in the time I’ve used it. Well, maybe Sophie Cochran but that’s another story 😒

Reactions: 3
She’s a bloody knobjockey. I don’t think I’ve disliked anyone on SM so much in the time I’ve used it. Well, maybe Sophie Cochran but that’s another story 😒
Sophie Cochran I concur. How she is being asked to speak on current affairs is bey me. She can’t string a sentence together. She needs a thread on here too.

ok I have my coffee in hand trying to muster up the motivation to watch Lynsey and her usual diatribe that is her Saturday 🫣

What’s going on with her voice today? I’ve never noticed her lisping and dragging out words like she is this morning.

Haven’t seen her stories for s while - snd won’t be again, spraying suitcases, washing no sorry refreshing clean trainers ! And Christmas shopping … I’m guessing later she’ll be showing her ‘Christmas bits’ to her audience some of whom might be struggling this year to buy a bit of Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.