Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone else who does this with their "families flat at the seaside" He refers to it as "His"
Total cringe/knobbery . . And typical of Lynsey.
No.one.cares
My MIL does this too "Our place by the coast".
It's a static caravan in the middle of nowhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I genuinely think that's what brings us to these Lynz FREDS, we've all got a Hyacinth Bucket tribute act in our lives that she reminds us of!

Reactions: 5
“I brought this massager last year just after Christmas, thought it’d be great for you for presents this year”………
Really?? Why didn’t you mention it last year then? Oh, coz you didn’t get it last year, it’s just a product you can put an aff link on, and earn money off without telling anyone you earn money off. You dirty lying prick, duck OFF

Reactions: 13
“I brought this massager last year just after Christmas, thought it’d be great for you for presents this year”………
Really?? Why didn’t you mention it last year then? Oh, coz you didn’t get it last year, it’s just a product you can put an aff link on, and earn money off without telling anyone you earn money off. You dirty lying prick, duck OFF
No one wants your crappy massager Lynds

Mollie has posted on IG a pic of her torso and she looks skeletal...very concerning for a parent if I'm honest wiff you

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She's definitely got an eating disorder, takes one to know one and all that. Hidden food wrappers, cutting out foods etc
Gets it off her mother. The small portions the obsession with skinny whips. Thing is a figure like Lynsey’s she’ll never be skinny her thighs are too wide. She’s passed her insecurities on to her kids and it’s awful

Gets it off her mother. The small portions the obsession with skinny whips. Thing is a figure like Lynsey’s she’ll never be skinny her thighs are too wide. She’s passed her insecurities on to her kids and it’s awful
Yeah Lynsey is definitely skinny fat 🤣 and you're right, totally awful that she's passed it on. You aim for your children to be better than you and learn from your mistakes not have you as a role model.

Reactions: 3
She has been unusually quiet today? Probably hoping for her inbox to blow up with people asking her if she’s ok

Reactions: 3
Looks like Mollie is veering out of her lane to OF wonder what lego hair will make of this so aye

• Haha
Does the lazy witch sharpen her tit in the drawer, this is gross. And has for all that hair I was heaving watching that, over the top I no !!! But I have a thing about stray hairs, and clumps like that is just disgusting. And the daughter wow I have no
Words except Anne summers what’s her clothes back.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.