Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sits on the bed doing a story with a bleeping hair hanging down in shot!!!!! She looked old aswell did she forget the filter?? She’s so slovenly in everything she does whether it’s cleaning, she never does it properly or the video cuts off or the subtitles which never say what she’s saying as she talks like a landaner and is so fick she can’t check it

Reactions: 5
I wonder why she didn’t post a picture of her dog wowk this morning , I so wanted to see her in the cycling shorts

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sits on the bed doing a story with a bleeping hair hanging down in shot!!!!! She looked old aswell did she forget the filter?? She’s so slovenly in everything she does whether it’s cleaning, she never does it properly or the video cuts off or the subtitles which never say what she’s saying as she talks like a landaner and is so fick she can’t check it
That hair was so annoying!
Her videos are complete rubbish

I’m sorry her most recent post is HORRIBLE. Those poor little children are absolutely terrified- they are crying hysterically and she thinks it’s clever and funny.

55876D04-08F5-4451-AAF6-986C78031C7A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Just goes to prove that she has a nasty, vicious streak in her. And this on the day that the childminder on america has been charged with frightening young children on the scream mask.

• Sad
  • Angry
Wtf is she going on about today, she makes zero sense
So they’ve gone for one night all the way to Norfolk which means they’ll be coming back tomorrow but can’t do this morning on Monday?? Make that make sense or is she just faking it so they provide her with a car the beggy twit

Reactions: 2
So they’ve gone for one night all the way to Norfolk which means they’ll be coming back tomorrow but can’t do this morning on Monday?? Make that make sense or is she just faking it so they provide her with a car the beggy twit
I never understand why they always seem to go there and stay for just one or two nights. Hardly a break. Yesterday she said about going to Norfolk for a few days.

I took it as she turned it down as she was away, and now isn’t so is begging them for a last minute slot!

Reactions: 1
It’s hard to fathom her ramblings at the best of times. I reckon she’s cut her trip short so she can do TM on Monday. They probably asked her to stand in at the last minute. She definitely said yesterday that they were going away for a few days, and now suddenly it’s just an over nighter 🤔

I never understand why they always seem to go there and stay for just one or two nights. Hardly a break. Yesterday she said about going to Norfolk for a few days.
I’ve said it before I reckon she goes and ‘cleans’ after they’ve rented it out and their guests have left 😂😂 I know how much fees etc are and it’s a lot of money wasted for the rare amount of time they use it

Reactions: 4
Can you just duck off Lyns with the holding of one strand of lego hair… thanks

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.