Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this little gem from the beginning of the year. 🤔
Her halo slipped a bit there!!!
Frothy coffee, not coffee coffee honest to goodness just do it right 😬 and what is going on with those nails, they are so thick.
Look at mollys Halloween ones they’re even thicker!!!!!

How can she blatantly lie when she’s telling ppl what products she uses when cleaning her hob? ‘This doesn’t leave any streaks’ errr yes it does you can see the hob is still wet whilst you’re talking tit and turn you go to wipe it with the green cloff and it still doesn’t take the wetness off and leaves streaks!!! Absolute fraud she is!!!

Reactions: 3
Lego hair clearly doesn't watch back her reels...you. can barely hear her ...and the lemon dishwasher tabs are amazing ...but why are they amazing expanding please cock nose, she is so slapdash and unprofessional if I'm honest wiff you

It made me laugh this morning when she said the dirtier the toilet the better! I can remember when she filmed herself emptying her own toilet with a cup to give it a “deep clean!” And every cupful she was vomiting?! She is such a fraud and a phoney

• Haha
Good morning to you all. My favourite tattlers. Just popped on to say that I have VIP status 😆 Is there a lounge? I'm in need of some champagne 🍾 🥂🎉😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Lego hair clearly doesn't watch back her reels...you. can barely hear her ...and the lemon dishwasher tabs are amazing ...but why are they amazing expanding please cock nose, she is so slapdash and unprofessional if I'm honest wiff you
That music over the top drowned her voice out, and all she kept saying on repeat was “this is coming in at…” like the robot she is 😂 Then the reel cut her off mid sentence at the end! Talk about shite editing skills 😆

Good morning to you all. My favourite tattlers. Just popped on to say that I have VIP status 😆 Is there a lounge? I'm in need of some champagne 🍾 🥂🎉😅
Get yourself some cheap pink plonk and make sure you wear your finest pink blowas in celebration of this occasion 💃🏻🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was thinking that when I saw the new hoover. How many does she need, what a greedy woman she is. Take, take, take.
Acting like she only takes the items as a chance to check them out for her followers, stop trying to justify your greediness 😡.
Her range is cordless and this is corded so we should all be grateful for her service, give me strength!
And had to go and buy some cleaning products from M&S for content - I 'm sure we are all capable of checking products in the shops should we need any but as for content well yep it's the same boring predictable rubbish so could do with a shake up but not sure m&s cleaning products are it.

Reactions: 5
Acting like she only takes the items as a chance to check them out for her followers, stop trying to justify your greediness 😡.
Her range is cordless and this is corded so we should all be grateful for her service, give me strength!
And had to go and buy some cleaning products from M&S for content - I 'm sure we are all capable of checking products in the shops should we need any but as for content well yep it's the same boring predictable rubbish so could do with a shake up but not sure m&s cleaning products are it.
I just fail to see why any companies work with her, she’s so monotone and boring. Everything is on repeat, changing her bed, cleaning the stairs, cleaning windows, clothes hauls, OOTD, dog walks and give a lowdown on the weather. I wish she’d piss off.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.