Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Those "Trainners" of Ribs . .
They were barely filfy if I'm honest wiff you ( they're dog walking trainners ffs )
Bizarrely, they looked worse AFTER the wash!!

MASSIVE fail Lynsey. .

Get back to watching your washing dry, the wevvers perfict for that!!
If the parf is dry the washing will dry … this wevver is glorious for hanging out your two item wash loads guys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I don’t watch TM at all, would rather watch paint dry.
Twitter is comedy gold though
View attachment 1462691View attachment 1462692View attachment 1462693
Amazing 🤣🤣🤣 She’ll really get the hump if she sees this little lot! The Insta huns convince themselves it’s only nasty Tattle users who dislike them, but it’s actually anyone they come into contact with, because they’re so ridiculous. Clearly TM viewers are more discerning than I gave them credit for!

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Take notes Cocknose my dogs have already had an early walk went at 5.30 it was 20c UV at 0 now I’m off to the gym to see a proper PT where I’ll leave drenched in sweat unlike you do.
She only goes to the gym to burn some extra calories (probably so she can drink more). She’s doing nothing to tone her body. After all this time she still has wobbly arms and legs. It’s an absolute waste of money.

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
Another granny dress . . .
Another photo holding a strand of hair . .
It must be Saturday.
Coffee shop next. .
Zzzzzzz 🥱

• Haha

Noseymeddler

I’m incredibly happy Lynsey aka cocknose I’m currently sat on my lounger in my garden going for a swim in our pool soon. Have a nice day yourself don’t forget to put sunscreen on your chest look’s ravaged by the sun.

• Heart
I hereby promise to keep all the cringe PT spam here:

• Haha

pinkwaferbiscuit

Chatty Member
More gurning from lyns again this morning. Doing her hair terribly with those shit straighteners trying to get Nicky Clarke to notice her. Then promoting a fucking advent calendar that you don’t need that will set you back over £100 even with the discount straight after turning off the kettle to save on the cost of electric 🤦🏼‍♀️ Read the fucking room lyns seriously
Barbie’s granny can’t read a room or clean it well either!

• Haha

youare1

VIP Member
Why if your account is supposedly cleaning, you would post a picture of you in a bikini? Too much sun and cheap plonk.

• Haha

Noseymeddler

WoW loads of tips on how to keep a house cooler just pop your sheets in the freezer 😂 blimey Lynsey you could’ve given loads of tips on this subject seeing as your access is supposed to be a home one. Here’s a few ideas 💡
Block out the sun from windows by either using a blackout blinds close all curtains.
If you don’t have curtains at windows that the sun is on use cardboard or even bin liners the more you can block out the heat the better. Let the early morning cooler air into your home.
Leave plenty of water bowls in every room so pets can access water at all times.cooling mats are brilliant if you don’t have a dog/ puppy that’s a chewer. Fans do tend the throw hot air about a damp tea towels on an airer really does help cool a room down too.
There you go cocknose share these tips they work and cheaper than a link from you. Oh and what about reminding people about using high factor sunscreen maybe show the ones you have in your cupboards.

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
In for a treat in Queen QVC's newsletter today. Gone are any tips for cleaning and instead she will show you how to dress like a granny or a six year old depending on your mood. And throwing any other tat she has a link for
I’d be fuming if I was a follower and had signed up for that newsletter in good faith for cleaning tips and got a load of clothing and makeup affiliate links designed to line her pockets. She’s so full of shit - Queen of Clean my arse 😡

Mum3boys

VIP Member
She’ll get ribs undies out next and be like see how pristine they are he wasn’t digging them out his ass yesterday!! Just be happy !!!

In other news everyone looks ecstatic at the barbecue 🤣

• Haha
I don’t often comment really but bloody hell!! I have actual second hand embarrassment for her going round in a circle with her and rib like they are some young things 🥴. She really is not a nice good looking woman and as for limp wrist rib 🤢. I could think of nothing worse than him huffing and puffing over me 😳. Gads!!! I also think other tattlers have said how abrupt and rude she is, honestly she is vile. Funder fighs cocknose. I can’t stand her.

• Haha