Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
If she ate more food and got the correct nutrition through her diet she wouldn’t need to take all these supplements.

Reactions: 9

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Cock nose goes to the gym to pose in her teenagers cropped gym top, flick her pony tail and do a few strange facial expressions and that’s about it . Think she started with a mid life crisis after all that strange behavior when the builders were in

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
Nobody likes a big head Lyndsey. How many brags can she het into one story.
size 9 jeans post giving birth to twins
still fit into jeans she wore at 24...oh bore off!
I’m surprised she’s kept them all this time. Everything is worn once and then off to the charity shop!

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
Is she seriously using the dishwasher to wash a baseball cap? Meanwhile the rest of the world tries to conserve energy and reduce our bills!
I always wonder why she can’t just chuck them in a washing machine. What a waste? 3 caps in a dishwasher… with cutlery underneath!!!

• Sick
  • Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
Erm, how about scraping your plates off before loading the dishwasher, Queen of Cleaning? Or teaching your children to do it. Housework 101…
I thought that there’s actually a Lynsey portion of spaghetti in that waste trap!! 😂😂 she’s such a dirty lazy bitch

• Sick
  • Haha

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Anyone else get the feeling that halfway through her story moaning about the doorbell ringing constantly, she realized we would know it’s all parcels and freebies for her? Her eyes started darting and she said quickly said it could be a parcel for a neighbour or a random person. Sure Lynsey 🤥

B75A5369-0ACE-428F-B49D-545AB77C7D6F.jpeg

• Haha

Bojangles

Her sun damage is shocking. 😳 That woman needs a sunscreen collab asap. 🤣 She may promote and use it then! Her chest looks shocking! I know she’s in her 50’s but it’s never too late to protect your skin from further damage!

• Haha
  • Heart

youare1

VIP Member
What’s she using her tumble dryer for? Those things would dry quickly over a clothes horse in this heat. Just open the windows a bit, even if it’s raining. She’s such a bad example to people.
I was just thinking the same, she is so wasteful in every aspect of her life and has the cheek to waffle on about environmental friendly products.

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Those "Trainners" of Ribs . .
They were barely filfy if I'm honest wiff you ( they're dog walking trainners ffs )
Bizarrely, they looked worse AFTER the wash!!

MASSIVE fail Lynsey. .

Get back to watching your washing dry, the wevvers perfict for that!!

• Haha
Take notes Cocknose my dogs have already had an early walk went at 5.30 it was 20c UV at 0 now I’m off to the gym to see a proper PT where I’ll leave drenched in sweat unlike you do.
Don't be silly, whatever's going on with the WEVVER, the queen has her minute by minute daily routine and everyone at the pepto palace follows along, demon dog included! :(

• Haha
  • Sad

Opinionated

VIP Member
Did this hit a nerve? She’s spent the whole day cleaning the hoarding hutch and is now gifting out products, like she should have done all along if she was a decent person. Quite clearly on the plonk too judging by this face…
It’s the black eyes for me. She’s been at the aesthetics again but on the cheap looking at the mess of her face. Her top lip is no different as the filler has been displaced. She’s had cheek and jaw filler that’s made her look fat in the face. She needs to start doing something with that leather looking chest. She looks like Madge off Benidorm 😂

• Haha

Mum3boys

VIP Member
What the fuck is she wearing they are so unflattering to those super sized canoe feet 😳 if I’m honest wiv you lyns you are looking more like a clown every day

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
Taking devil dog out on one of the hottest days!!!! DOGS WILL NOT DIE THROUGH LACK OF A WALK stupid bint and I don’t care if it was early it’s still hot all to put it on the gram your boring fucking life

• Angry