jamesfatlossnlols

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AKA the "cringe pt" of Tattle fave Lynsey Queen of Clean. Creating this thread to stop me spamming her FREDS with screenshots of this grade A desperado as I'm getting obsessed :ROFLMAO:

This clown spends more of his time trying to contort himself into the background of Lynz's relentless gurning gym stories than correcting her terrible form.

He spends the remainder posting on his own Instagram - which consists of embarrassing attempts to go viral, medical oversharing and a whole lot of dick references. A couple of choice screenshots attached which might make you dislocate your own fingers from the cringe if I'm honest wif you šŸ˜…

Lastly, on the name - the fat loss is non-existent (James himself sports an impressive pair of moobs) and the lols are entirely unintentional.

Let's discuss this loser here!

Iā€™m pretty much a loser too btw as Iā€™ve messed up the thread title in classic slapdash Lynz fashion - heā€™s jamesfatlosslols, no ā€˜nā€™!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im so glad you've done this . .
The bloke is a knob of the 1st degree. Him and Lynsey deserve each other if I'm honest wiff you. .

Pie hole is 1 of my biggest bug bears with this prick . . .
I also guess that he gets very little "fun time" with his Mrs or he's just a typical never grown up male ( forever 12) as most things he posts have a sexual connection to them . .

Melt šŸ‘Š

Proof of his 12 year old ways . .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg this guy actually makes me sick, his bio says something about ā€œhelping mums come first šŸ˜ā€ what a freak. I donā€™t understand how he makes a living out of being a PT because his body is meh and all he does is eat and drink beer???

• Haha
He is gross!!!!! Gives me the creeps through a screen, what does Lynzzzzz see in him or his ā€œfat loss servicesā€???

Omg this guy actually makes me sick, his bio says something about ā€œhelping mums come first šŸ˜ā€ what a freak. I donā€™t understand how he makes a living out of being a PT because his body is meh and all he does is eat and drink beer???
I cannot believe he has an extensive client base beyond Lynz. And can we talk about how bone headed it is to promote "fat loss' above errr... I don't know... getting stronger and fitter? Clown!

I cannot believe he has an extensive client base beyond Lynz. And can we talk about how bone headed it is to promote "fat loss' above errr... I don't know... getting stronger and fitter? Clown!
he seems to focus purely on the scales which is so wrong, also he continually shows his portions of food which most people who want to lose weight wouldnā€™t dream of having? He thinks heā€™s some sort of ā€œladā€ and itā€™s like no youā€™re not funny or healthy.

Reactions: 2
he seems to focus purely on the scales which is so wrong, also he continually shows his portions of food which most people who want to lose weight wouldnā€™t dream of having? He thinks heā€™s some sort of ā€œladā€ and itā€™s like no youā€™re not funny or healthy.
yeah I donā€™t want to body shame but letā€™s face it if youā€™re working as a ā€œfat lossā€ PT and walking round with a muffin top, youā€™re fair game.

Reactions: 1
Yes love this new thread! Absolute cringe at its best. I hate the trend that personal trainers on social media feel the need to resort to swearing, lewd language and shouting at the camera. But this guy is another level. Honestly feel my vagina closing up whenever he makes reference to something sexual

One of his posts says ā€œif youā€™re a mum you must do this to lose fatā€. Can non-mums do that too or doesnā€™t it work?!

Yet more innuendos from this loser . .

He wants to come in your box . .
Your email box.

Can just imagine the flirting and giggling Lynsey does when "working out" with him . .

Just massaging his ego.
Prick šŸ‘Š

• Haha
Client wins: ā€œI fit into size 10 jeansā€, maybe she used to be size 8 šŸ˜‚ especially with his ā€œtipsā€. In some of the comments he says to ignore official advice on the amount of fruit and veg you should have because itā€™s not realistic???

Reactions: 2
Im so glad you've done this . .
The bloke is a knob of the 1st degree. Him and Lynsey deserve each other if I'm honest wiff you. .

Pie hole is 1 of my biggest bug bears with this prick . . .
I also guess that he gets very little "fun time" with his Mrs or he's just a typical never grown up male ( forever 12) as most things he posts have a sexual connection to them . .

Melt šŸ‘Š

Proof of his 12 year old ways . .
what a tosspot šŸ˜†

Reactions: 1