Lynsey Queen of Clean #13 Barbie’s Granny in her Boo Hoo dress tbh wiv you she looks a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For all the promotion she does of the crappy swan products, I don't understand why she doesn't use a soup maker, just throw everything in and then it beeps when ready, no faffing or blending to do 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Told you she’d start going on about hair products Nicky Clarke this time she’s lowering the bar though 😂 thought she’d be going after cloud 9 this year.

Reactions: 4
I read today on another thread that Stacey and Joe Swash are in talks with TM about featuring on the show. Could this be the end of LQOCs slots?! It does feel like she is struggling to come up with anything of interest or inventive these days.
Not a fan of Stacey but she certainly knocks it out the park and given the recent controversies TM needs to come up with new ideas in order yo save Phil and Holly 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Too fin or too fick
Lol, and I'm not sure if it's only the straightners that are too fick - the clue is in the name of the item "straightners" therefore to straighten not curl. Now I know alot of people use them for giving a slight wave but honestly Lynsey just buy a product that does that and then you don't have to worry, easy peasy.

Lol, and I'm not sure if it's only the straightners that are too fick - the clue is in the name of the item "straightners" therefore to straighten not curl. Now I know alot of people use them for giving a slight wave but honestly Lynsey just buy a product that does that and then you don't have to worry, easy peasy.
She’s already got so many hair tools that curl and / or straighten her hair, why on earth does she need anything else? She’s ridiculous.

I laughed when she said ‘Nicky recommended them to me’ like she’s best friends with him 😂😂😂

• Haha
I can’t stand the way she chucks things up in the air and catches them with a little flourish, trying to act all casual. She does it loads and it really grates on me. Anyone else noticed this little affectation of hers?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t stand the way she chucks things up in the air and catches them with a little flourish, trying to act all casual. She does it loads and it really grates on me. Anyone else noticed this little affectation of hers?
YEA. Like she’s some sort of juggler or it makes her really edgy.

I did today and forgot to post about it ...you have made me relive it thanks hen ...it fills me with rage if I'm honest wiff you

• Haha
Another reason her ‘renovation’ was a shambles then 😂 her underfloor heating isn’t doing it’s job and it’s so expensive to run. Did she not look into it before choosing it? She’s such an idiot. And now putting radiators in? But can’t because the builders have bodged it 😂😂😂 half a job lyns again she just hasn’t got a clue about anything. She throws money at anything so wastefully, clothes, hair tools, and products. Also whilst making those stories she was so hyper I’m sure she’d been on the plonk!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another reason her ‘renovation’ was a shambles then 😂 her underfloor heating isn’t doing it’s job and it’s so expensive to run. Did she not look into it before choosing it? She’s such an idiot. And now putting radiators in? But can’t because the builders have bodged it 😂😂😂 half a job lyns again she just hasn’t got a clue about anything. She throws money at anything so wastefully, clothes, hair tools, and products. Also whilst making those stories she was so hyper I’m sure she’d been on the plonk!!! 😂
I don’t know what kind of underfloor heating she’s got. We have it in one of our rooms and it’s really cheap to run, and it’s toasty in there all the time! We all said it at the time, cowboys doing her work for her. She was too busy giggling and flirting with what’shisname to notice the quality of the job they were doing.

More gurning from lyns again this morning. Doing her hair terribly with those tit straighteners trying to get Nicky Clarke to notice her. Then promoting a bleeping advent calendar that you don’t need that will set you back over £100 even with the discount straight after turning off the kettle to save on the cost of electric 🤦🏼‍♀️ Read the bleeping room lyns seriously

Reactions: 8
More gurning from lyns again this morning. Doing her hair terribly with those tit straighteners trying to get Nicky Clarke to notice her. Then promoting a bleeping advent calendar that you don’t need that will set you back over £100 even with the discount straight after turning off the kettle to save on the cost of electric 🤦🏼‍♀️ Read the bleeping room lyns seriously
Barbie’s granny can’t read a room or clean it well either!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.