Lynsey Queen of Clean #13 Barbie’s Granny in her Boo Hoo dress tbh wiv you she looks a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she belongs in ABBA 🤣 the hair is straight out of the 70's, eyebrows from the 90's and lipstick from the 80's

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes, Lyns you do.

You lush.

Reactions: 2
She always manages to find some poor unsuspecting bloke to latch onto and flirt with. Mr scrubdaddy be afraid 😳

This cracks me up too, the coordinated filmed grand entrance - this time she’s tried to make someone else do it instep with her. What an absolute dick.
3-2-1 walk 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She always manages to find some poor unsuspecting bloke to latch onto and flirt with. Mr scrubdaddy be afraid 😳

This cracks me up too, the coordinated filmed grand entrance - this time she’s tried to make someone else do it instep with her. What an absolute dick.
3-2-1 walk 😂
Who is the poor person having to stand and record her??? She is wanting this to look like a celebrity arriving at some premier or something - only difference is they don't have to ask for someone to record them :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Except her cock shaped nose, I don’t really comment on appearances. But the lady in red looks so classy, elegant yet poor Lynsey looks like a man in drag at a cheap stripper hen night. That dress really does nothing for her shape. The smile is awful more cheese grommet!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank god she posted a shot of the first class headrests on her train home, I was worried I wasn’t going to get to cross that one off my Lynz on tour bingo board :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How can she still spell stuff incorrectly when it’s right there in front of her? bleeping SCUB mommy?!
41D58986-F105-42AB-BA72-A7C11A2D3C78.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we really think anyone asked where that awful fitting, cheap looking pink dress came from? 🤔

So she didn’t hear the bottle clunking in the washing machine?? The label is still in tact same as the bow ? Hmmmm really MRS you really washed the bottle with 1 drag Queen dress. I’m sorry but I think that’s a little lie there you have told. 🤥

Reactions: 6
So she didn’t hear the bottle clunking in the washing machine?? The label is still in tact same as the bow ? Hmmmm really MRS you really washed the bottle with 1 drag Queen dress. I’m sorry but I think that’s a little lie there you have told. 🤥
She just wants someone to gift her one the beggy cow!!
Also that steamer is tit!!!! Left watermarks all over the sofa absolutely laughable that’s she’s supposed to be the queen of clean 😂😂😂 embarrassment more like

Reactions: 4
Can’t even be bothered to clean her sockets properly I mean surely you’d give them a buff before filming???? And don’t get me started on the washer!!! How long since she was ‘gifted’ it? Not even 2 years and it’s dirty as hell resulting in the rust!!!! She’s always harping on about cleaning the dispenser drawer but can’t see that scum on the hinge which will result in it breaking?? Not to mention using all that water to clean her fridge trays out. They only need a quick wipe and they were still dirty when she was filling them with her grifted turmeric shots!! How on earth does she still get work when she’s so slovenly she’s such a FRAUD!!!!!!

Attachments

Can’t even be bothered to clean her sockets properly I mean surely you’d give them a buff before filming???? And don’t get me started on the washer!!! How long since she was ‘gifted’ it? Not even 2 years and it’s dirty as hell resulting in the rust!!!! She’s always harping on about cleaning the dispenser drawer but can’t see that scum on the hinge which will result in it breaking?? Not to mention using all that water to clean her fridge trays out. They only need a quick wipe and they were still dirty when she was filling them with her grifted turmeric shots!! How on earth does she still get work when she’s so slovenly she’s such a FRAUD!!!!!!
I think that’s what happens when you’re given stuff for free all the time, you don’t value it as much as when you’ve had to work hard and spend your own money on it. So there’s little incentive to look after it properly. Also it highlights how shallow and performative so much of her cleaning advice is - do as I say, not as I do. She probably thinks if her washer(s) break she’ll be able to scrounge more freebies from Hotpoint or wherever 😡

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.