Lynsey Queen of Clean #13 Barbie’s Granny in her Boo Hoo dress tbh wiv you she looks a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus wept. The faces 😂
Wàs just coming on to say the same, all that pouting - she reminds me she sits in front of the mirror pouting and posing at herself.
Next the boring coffee shop with rib carrying the tray and sanitiser on the table🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my word the pouting again walking down the street , she really can't help it 🙄

Reactions: 2
Another face of this leech.

more.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Her skin is terrible!!! All those self care Sundays were clearly a waste of time. She has a mean face, coming from the inside out, like that Roald Dahl quote: if you’re ugly inside it shows on the outside.
The Twits!!! ❤ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s put if you get the chance to go and see Gary Barlow it’s brilliant stupid woman let’s all flock there today as it finishes today. Absolutely stupid thing to say what an idiot.

She loves looking down her nose doesn’t she
Omg that poor dog Hetty is not happy at all if you look closely she’s actually backing off out of her harness 😢this makes me so angry there’s obviously something wrong as normally she’s walking with a happy waggy tail.

Last edited:
Someone from yesterdays tit fest posted this of her…
Jesus that filler is hellish looks like steroid moon face 😳

Give those hideous sunglasses a rest Lynz you look like Willy wonka and they accentuate your cock nose

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Now lyns have you been on the wine again and got the shakes or is Rib behind you making the most of clean sheets Sunday 😂🍆💦

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.