Lynsey Queen of Clean #13 Barbie’s Granny in her Boo Hoo dress tbh wiv you she looks a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Rib was taking her, when she said she wasn't sure where it was but he thought he did, I thought he was driving, obviously got a driver so she could down the free cheap plonk.
There was someone else there dressed in jeans, sweater and shirt and trainers and they looked so much better, smart but casual dressed for the occasion and for their age instead of someone who is desperately trying to hang on to their youth.
I think it’s a combination of the two if I’m honest wiv you.

I think she can’t go a day without the booze, but I also think she’s got tickets on herself and it’s gone to her head so she has to have a driver to be special.

Reactions: 1
The new Astonish paste can be used to shine and clean your money ..... sorry who cleans their money? Am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just in case there’s free booze 😂😂
Ya I was going to say, Astonish are fools if they paid any of those huns a penny. Those grade A online desperados would show up anywhere just so long as there's freebies and a chance for a brag!

What I REALLY wanna know is why Lynz's creepy mates Frenchy and Shopper didn't make the list! They'll be FUMING :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was going to “the woods” today. Does she think there’s only one area of woods in the country? The way she was talking was as if she thought the only woods were near Heefrow 🙄 Fickie Lynsey strikes again.

Good lawd what does she look like 🤦‍♀️ Shuggy boats on her feet. I was just thinking about her Doc Martens and wondering when they would make an appearance this year. What’s the bets they hurt her feet so much last year that she hardly wears them.
omg what does she look like

Nobody likes a big head Lyndsey. How many brags can she het into one story.
size 9 jeans post giving birth to twins
still fit into jeans she wore at 24...oh bore off!

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised she’s kept them all this time. Everything is worn once and then off to the charity shop!

Reactions: 9
I think Cocknose Pinocchio 🤥is telling us a little lie about them. There’s no way on earth she’s a size 9 in clothes. Those thighs of hers are thunderous. Anyone else noticed the ragged crimping of the hair she’s done the exact same thing a couple of years running now. Starts curling and crimping her hair on the beg for freebies from the likes of Dyson or GHDS on the run up to Christmas. Cocknose your far from stylish or beautiful to be gifted such wonderful products unlike the arch rival Hinch who been gifted from both companiesi believe.

Just goes to show how filtered her pictures must be normally if we’ve all had this much of a reaction to seeing her without any ‘help’.
Yeah, I feel a bit bad sometimes as I feel like I’m always taking the piss out of peoples appearances, but its not that i’m shaming them for looking “bad” or “ugly”, it’s the fact that they’re filtering themselves so much that they look like a completely different person. The person who had posted this pic of Lynsey is just as bad, I saw an unfiltered picture of her from the same woods event and put it side by side with a picture that she had posted of herself and it was ridiculous how different the 2 images were. How do they not feel embarrassed meeting people in person when they look so different to what they portray online?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.