Lynsey Queen of Clean #13 Barbie’s Granny in her Boo Hoo dress tbh wiv you she looks a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s she suddenly started shilling for the Body Shop? She’s not become a BSAH consultant in her spare time is she 🤣
I’m joking, but I do find it odd that she’s got all the same discounts as the consultants - bet they’re not happy if she’s now taking a slice of the action *cough #cleanandgleamit*

Reactions: 3
Who the heck is proud that they do washing on Christmas Day? I hope she’s trying to be funny as that’s just ultimately so sad if it’s genuine. She should be enjoying presents, games, food and family not bloody worrying about washing. What a tit Christmas they have.

Reactions: 1
Why’s she suddenly started shilling for the Body Shop? She’s not become a BSAH consultant in her spare time is she 🤣
I’m joking, but I do find it odd that she’s got all the same discounts as the consultants - bet they’re not happy if she’s now taking a slice of the action *cough #cleanandgleamit*
Just put an Avon book through our doors Lynsey and be done with it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Be careful Rob, it’s a good day to do some pegging- tomorrow is sheet Sunday after all!
I wouldn't blame Rib for enjoying a good old pegging, as weekend pursuits go it'd be way more fun then getting filmed serving drinks for the 478th time or taking devil dog to that bloody bridge yet again :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her ads are soooo cringy.
She emphasises words unnecessarily, its like listening to an enthusiastic 8 year old doing a "show and tell" at school 🤣

Reactions: 5
Came here to say the same thing . .
Sloppy Lynsey strikes again.
If thats not a nod to "Superdry" to avoid her like the plague 🤣
Turn it in love . .
You are an embarrassment 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s deleted the Superdrug post and replaced it with Superdry now 🙄 What a bleeping tit she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cant believe someone would keep a stained top in a carrier bag since July if I'm honest wiff you. .
Yet more staged crap from Lynsey 🙄

Now we know why ribs a bit miserable every Saturday morning at coffee time🎵🎵 he’s been pegged to death by Lynz every Friday night

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.