Lynsey Queen of Clean #13 Barbie’s Granny in her Boo Hoo dress tbh wiv you she looks a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How filthy is that tea caddy. Definitely doesn’t clean and only tidys up! Make she should bring out a book … oh wait Stacey has beaten her to it

So now she’s claiming to have put together an award ceremony in which she has organised an all the industry and journalists are attending. She loves bigging up her part
Deluded much

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Im sure if she cut back on the plonk her anxiety would improve. .
Dont blame everything on the menopause 🙄

Reactions: 9
Her dog off the lead would give me anxiety as it is every Sunday at the bridge, having a dog that dislikes other dogs that devil dog coming towards me would panic me, make it make sense you fikk as fukk bimbo

Reactions: 2
Im sure if she cut back on the plonk her anxiety would improve. .
Dont blame everything on the menopause 🙄
Exactly. But this is the SM disease isn’t it - self diagnosis and everyone has to have a label, something wrong with them. Whatever the latest bandwagon to hop on may be.

I don’t doubt she has anxiety. But she’s going straight for the easy, popular gang to join, instead of perhaps looking at her own lifestyle and behaviours first - which is what a professional would ask her to do if she went to seek proper help. First thing they would ask is what’s her job, family situation and does she drink / smoke. There’s 3 biggies right there. She could make changes straight away that would reduce her anxiety. But no, she’d rather take CBD products get a few ads in for those, keep using a car service because she can afford it to avoid driving to those pesky events and nothing will change.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anxiety she’s totally on the sympathy pathway to get her followers engagement that’s for sure. Can we all reflect back on 2020 / 2021 LOCKDOWN when she was out and about every day she’d no anxiety then and she’s definitely not feeling it now. To her she’s using the latest buzz word’s to grab some sympathy along the way.
If it’s the onset of menopause she’d push for blood work to be done you can even pay medicheck company to do them they have all manner of different blood tests. I know because I’ve used them several times for different reasons. Turnaround time is excellent and she could have her hormone levels checked out for her own piece of mind. Plus she’d have proper ammunition to her GP to prescribe whatever is needed.

Reactions: 8
Exactly. But this is the SM disease isn’t it - self diagnosis and everyone has to have a label, something wrong with them. Whatever the latest bandwagon to hop on may be.

I don’t doubt she has anxiety. But she’s going straight for the easy, popular gang to join, instead of perhaps looking at her own lifestyle and behaviours first - which is what a professional would ask her to do if she went to seek proper help. First thing they would ask is what’s her job, family situation and does she drink / smoke. There’s 3 biggies right there. She could make changes straight away that would reduce her anxiety. But no, she’d rather take CBD products get a few ads in for those, keep using a car service because she can afford it to avoid driving to those pesky events and nothing will change.
I used to be an everyday drinker and suffered terribly with anxiety and low mood . . Fast forward 4 years, I make an conscious effort to have 5 dry days a week and both are much improved. There is SO much we can do to help ourselves but no, she can earn a few pennies peddling shite that'll be in the bin on next frow it fursday 🙄

Reactions: 5
Really gets on my tits with these media huns all professing to be peri menopausal without any real symptoms apart from anxiety.
Anxiety isn’t just a peri symptom, but quite possibly a booze related one. I’m peri menopausal right now and I can tell you it’s a fucken nightmare. Not something to take lightly or just self diagnose. If she gets half of the symptoms I’m dealing with at the moment, then she’ll have something to beef about.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anxiety she’s totally on the sympathy pathway to get her followers engagement that’s for sure. Can we all reflect back on 2020 / 2021 LOCKDOWN when she was out and about every day she’d no anxiety then and she’s definitely not feeling it now. To her she’s using the latest buzz word’s to grab some sympathy along the way.
If it’s the onset of menopause she’d push for blood work to be done you can even pay medicheck company to do them they have all manner of different blood tests. I know because I’ve used them several times for different reasons. Turnaround time is excellent and she could have her hormone levels checked out for her own piece of mind. Plus she’d have proper ammunition to her GP to prescribe whatever is needed.
She got right on my tits flaunting off out every day for a hand basket of shite , “I’ve got Mollie wiv me” every single time when every bugger else was trying to follow the rules and just get their essentials , fick and selfish

Reactions: 5
Shes jumped on board with the "crimpit" team . .
Its really good for sandwich fins she said . . 🤣
I wonder how many of them she feeds with 1 of those? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg she’s soooo cringe 😂 and what’s up with her bottom teeth? When she talks I can’t help but look at the dodgey filled bottom wonky lip and her bottom teeth look manky! Queen of clean needs to get to the hygienist for a proper clean 😂

Reactions: 3
Sorry but freebie event Lynz is usually top drawer online comedy, so I hope she downs several more drinks and keeps posting tonight!

Remember the dance floor boomerangs when she launched her pink tat range to an audience of like 6 other huns :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.