Lynsey Queen of Clean #13 Barbie’s Granny in her Boo Hoo dress tbh wiv you she looks a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was going to “the woods” today. Does she think there’s only one area of woods in the country? The way she was talking was as if she thought the only woods were near Heefrow 🙄 Fickie Lynsey strikes again.

Good lawd what does she look like 🤦‍♀️ Shuggy boats on her feet. I was just thinking about her Doc Martens and wondering when they would make an appearance this year. What’s the bets they hurt her feet so much last year that she hardly wears them.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What the duck is she wearing they are so unflattering to those super sized canoe feet 😳 if I’m honest wiv you lyns you are looking more like a clown every day

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was going to “the woods” today. Does she think there’s only one area of woods in the country? The way she was talking was as if she thought the only woods were near Heefrow 🙄 Fickie Lynsey strikes again.

Good lawd what does she look like 🤦‍♀️ Shuggy boats on her feet. I was just thinking about her Doc Martens and wondering when they would make an appearance this year. What’s the bets they hurt her feet so much last year that she hardly wears them.
DM’s take ages to break in, we all know she hasn’t got the patience for that! She jumped on a bandwagon, I mean in a way it’s a blessing as they don’t suit her at all. Her feet are massive too- wonder what size she is…?

Reactions: 2

Size of her feet hahahha

Reactions: 1
DM’s take ages to break in, we all know she hasn’t got the patience for that! She jumped on a bandwagon, I mean in a way it’s a blessing as they don’t suit her at all. Her feet are massive too- wonder what size she is…?
They look at least an 8 . .
Man foot

That woods pr event . .
Doesn't look like something Lynsey would enjoy. . Not 1 little bit.
If it gets her "out there" she'll go to the opening of an envelope 🤣

What has she done to her hair?
Its looking almost white blonde?

How ridiculous, scrubbing dirty pans while wearing a white dress . .
What WAS she thinking 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Who the h*ll goes to the woods wearing a white dress? Honest to goodness I get it, its a PR event but my word you can get some nice fashionable bits that are more suited to going into woods than that awful dress and as for those boots - no words:rolleyes: honestly just because someone else had them on and they looked good doesn't mean they suit everyone.

Reactions: 4
Who the h*ll goes to the woods wearing a white dress? Honest to goodness I get it, its a PR event but my word you can get some nice fashionable bits that are more suited to going into woods than that awful dress and as for those boots - no words:rolleyes: honestly just because someone else had them on and they looked good doesn't mean they suit everyone.
Was just coming to say the same thing - wearing that awful getup is bad enough at any time, but to an outdoors type event, surely jeans, checked shirt / jumper and a jacket would have been more suitable.

This picture sums it up for me. Pair of smug twats.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Was just coming to say the same thing - wearing that awful getup is bad enough at any time, but to an outdoors type event, surely jeans, checked shirt / jumper and a jacket would have been more suitable.

This picture sums it up for me. Pair of smug twats.
That beak of hers gets me every time. Why is she emphasising it with highlighter!

• Haha
She looks so out of place in the woods, everyone else is dressed for outdoors and she’s wearing those monstrosities.

Is it just me that thinks those striped chunky jumpers are awful looking? maybe I'm getting old but it was nicer on the daughter.
"Trainners" on again indoors :sick: - but don't worry no doubt we will get her addressing this after she has had a read on here saying the soles were clean 🤥.

• Haha
Oh duck off lyns with your. ‘Look at me in my jeans I bought when I had the twins’ bullshit you look like a twit. And as for washing your dress why are you washing it on it’s own again big very eco is it. All these PR events she goes to with the dregs of society doesn’t bake you any better than anyone else love

Reactions: 6
Surely if she went in the astonish pr event yesterday, which no doubt she was paid + travel expenses to attend. Then the paste she is advertising this morning is just that?!
An AD? 🫣

Lynsey those boots yesterday, jeans you have on today and your glitter nails that look like a botch job are hideous. Get yourself a stylist !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely if she went in the astonish pr event yesterday, which no doubt she was paid + travel expenses to attend. Then the paste she is advertising this morning is just that?!
An AD? 🫣

Lynsey those boots yesterday, jeans you have on today and your glitter nails that look like a botch job are hideous. Get yourself a stylist !
Definitely a sneaky undeclared ad - off to report I go.

Also, did you notice how she slyly gave a plug yesterday to the car service she uses? The driver was in the group photo and she tagged the car firm, based in Cambridgeshire. Why can’t the lazy cow drive or get the train there like anyone else? Does she think she’s too good to drive? She’s a famous telly presenter now 🤣 Can you imagine what everyone else thinks of her, turning up at these things in her chauffeur driven car? Up her own backside. Bet they all slate her behind her back.

Attachments

• Haha

Also, did you notice how she slyly gave a plug yesterday to the car service she uses? The driver was in the group photo and she tagged the car firm, based in Cambridgeshire. Why can’t the lazy cow drive or get the train there like anyone else? Does she think she’s too good to drive? She’s a famous telly presenter now 🤣 Can you imagine what everyone else thinks of her, turning up at these things in her chauffeur driven car? Up her own backside. Bet they all slate her behind her back.
Just in case there’s free booze 😂😂

I thought Rib was taking her, when she said she wasn't sure where it was but he thought he did, I thought he was driving, obviously got a driver so she could down the free cheap plonk.
There was someone else there dressed in jeans, sweater and shirt and trainers and they looked so much better, smart but casual dressed for the occasion and for their age instead of someone who is desperately trying to hang on to their youth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.