Lynsey Queen of Clean #13 Barbie’s Granny in her Boo Hoo dress tbh wiv you she looks a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not blowas, it's flowers 🙄 and no I don't think loads will be asking - she has such a high opinion of herself it's unreal.
Anyone else having a "medium" morning? Honestly Lynsey do yourself a favour and give it up.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she say you could use that box as a “drawerer divider”? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's not blowas, it's flowers 🙄 and no I don't think loads will be asking - she has such a high opinion of herself it's unreal.
Anyone else having a "medium" morning? Honestly Lynsey do yourself a favour and give it up.
That blowas looks so cheap and nasty, what with the static making fabric (I’m getting a shock just looking at it) and the placement of the pocket - they’ve not even tried to pattern match the material.

Reactions: 7
That blowas looks so cheap and nasty, what with the static making fabric (I’m getting a shock just looking at it) and the placement of the pocket - they’ve not even tried to pattern match the material.
Think she’s looking a bit rough today, reckon she over did it last night on the cheap plonk 🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The kids are skeletal living on her diet ... but she must eat and drink so much crap outside of the meals she creates because she's quite chunky.
That would be the 2,000 calories of wine every night

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her socks when she is showing those pvc trousers are manky and the freezer 🤢🤢🤢 you might clean the fridge on a Friday but that freezer is mingin !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
E5A4A5C1-D2F3-4020-9E78-7A3DA2929796.jpeg

I bet there’s not been much bashing going on in her bedroom recently, not even in 5 minutes #prayforRib

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ why is she shouting in the competition reel. Shhh not all of us have been up since 4am doing the dog walk.

Reactions: 2
What is talking about on that competition post, after a day out at the caravan they come back with a dirty car full of sand, sticky patches etc - as if 🙄.
Anyone else notice her nails yesterday when she was putting the candle in the freezer, the polish was even thicker than usual, like a glitter on top, looked bloody awful.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Lost count of the mistakes in todays post! She looks so awkward in her outfit today! Also how massive are her feet?

• Haha
Sorry to go for the fans, but who are these people that message her to tell her she got the day wrong when she said good morning? Who cares? She's gets it wrong nearly every day, just move on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.